Carlisle Utd V Derby County : Player Ratings

Ellafella

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Thursday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 - that's the baseline. Also indicate ATG (at the game) or TV (Tv)

1Wildsmith

24Nyambe

35Nelson

6Cashin

3Forsyth

11Méndez-Laing

Washington

12Smith

22Fornah

17Sibley

7Barkhuizen 

10Waghorn

Wilson

9Collins

25 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Thursday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 - that's the baseline. Also indicate ATG (at the game) or TV (Tv)

1Wildsmith 7 A couple of great saves, will gloss over the butterfingers .

24Nyambe 7 Looks quality and should start every game

35Nelson 8 Best signing by far. A level above.

6Cashin 7 Disappointed he didn’t score. Solid

3Forsyth 7.5 Good performance reliable defender.

11Méndez-Laing 7 Pace to burn but get your head up mate, decisions decisions some poor.

Washington 6 involved in the penno?

12Smith 7 Quietly go about his business.

22Fornah 8 Quality signing will get better and better.

17Sibley 7 Good distribution to left wing. Where’s the old Sibbo aggression gone?

7Barkhuizen 7 Would play him up top.

10Waghorn 7 Great work rate. 

Wilson 7 Getting sharper.

9Collins 8 2 Great goals and work rate outstanding.

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

1Wildsmith 6

24Nyambe 7

35Nelson 8

6Cashin 7

3Forsyth 6.5

11Méndez-Laing 5.5

Washington 6

12Smith 6.5

22Fornah 7

17Sibley 4.5

7Barkhuizen 6.5

10Waghorn 5.5

Wilson 6.5

9Collins 7

ATG behind a Ripley Reprobate.

Edited by sage

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

1Wildsmith 7

24Nyambe 7

35Nelson 8

6Cashin 7

3Forsyth 7

11Méndez-Laing 6

Washington 6

12Smith 6

22Fornah 5

17Sibley 4

7Barkhuizen 6

10Waghorn 5

Wilson 6

9Collins 8

1Wildsmith - 6.5 - couple of good moments but careless flap in the first half (shot which hit the bar) nearly cost us

24Nyambe - 7 - very assured debut - looked good in defence and going forward

35Nelson - 7 - another really solid performance from him

6Cashin - 6.5 - mostly good in all the usual ways. Got himself booked when he probably didn't need to

3Forsyth - 6.5 - didn't hit his heights but solid as ever

11Méndez-Laing - 6 - wish he'd stay on the right-hand side...

Washington - 6  - no time to do much

12Smith - 6.5 - OK. On a run of decent-to-good performances

22Fornah - 6 - promise exceeding performances at present. Some good, some bad

17Sibley - 5.5 - didn't bring much today and one or two poor decisions on the ball

7Barkhuizen - 6 - didn't do anything wrong. Surprised he didn't get longer after Tuesday night

10Waghorn - 5.5 - not happening for him today

Wilson - 6 - thought he probably deserved a start but didn't affect the match particularly after being introduced

9Collins - 7 - another good pen, which he had the quick wit to win (or the goalie had the slow wit to give away). Decent all-round work, although not everything came off.

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

ATG

1Wildsmith - 6 one error apart from that steady

24Nyambe - 7.5 strong debut

35Nelson - 8 better and stronger every game

6Cashin - 6.5 steady

3Forsyth - 6.5 good defending again

11Méndez-Laing - 5.5 looks tired

Washington - 6 lively

12Smith - 5.5 tried to get involved

22Fornah - 7 beast

17Sibley - 5 not his day

7Barkhuizen - 6.5 good footballer

10Waghorn - 5 see Sibs

Wilson - 6

9Collins - 8.5 worked very hard , 2 goals his reward

Wildsmith - Got lucky with a routine looking save in the first half but steady as usual thereafter. No idea how the Hal Sutton soundalike on RamsTV thought he was a contender for MotM though. (6)

Nyambe - Took a short while to settle but much to like on debut once he found his feet. Not quite as graceful a mover as Fornah. (7)

Nelson - My MotM. I'm no expert eye on the game but his positioning seems excellent and gets better the more dangerous the situation. (8)

Cashin - Steady and was particularly strong in the second half as Carlisle tried turning up the pressure. (7.5)

Forsyth - Bit disappointing in attack, not that anyone's crossing was good from either team. Solid and reassuring influence you feel. (6.5)

Méndez-Laing - At times electrifying, at others seemingly lackadaisical. Good awareness to not settle for a corner grabbing the assist for the first goal. (6.5)

Washington - I think we know what we're getting from Washington. Much of it welcome but may not get to a double digit goal tally. (6)

Smith - Tidy and doesn't make too bad a double act with Fornah who provides the dynamism to compliment Smith's nous and calmness. (6.5)

Fornah - Love him. A potentially better version of either Bielik or Thorne maybe or am I easily impressed? (7.5)

Sibley - Would the real Louis Sibley please step forward. Wants to be and needs to be played centrally for me. Feel like his progress is continuing to stall. (5)

Barkhuizen - Tidy when introduced and I'd start him next Saturday. (6.5)

Waghorn - Was he drunk? A first sub-par performance so is easily forgiven. (5)

Wilson - Both he and Ward look like being more attacking options so long as Nyambe builds on his promising start. Creative, lovely boots and a smart side-parting. (6.5)

Collins - Well taken first and a thumping penalty. Not sure he and Waghorn work well enough together in attack but JC has stepped it up a notch this season tbf. (7)

Edited by Rampant

25 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Wildsmith - Got lucky with a routine looking save in the first half but steady as usual thereafter. No idea how the Hal Sutton soundalike on RamsTV thought he was a contender for MotM though. (6)

Nyambe - Took a short while to settle but much to like on debut once he found his feet. Not quite as graceful a mover as Fornah. (7)

Nelson - My MotM. I'm no expert eye on the game but his positioning seems excellent and gets better the more dangerous the situation. (8)

Cashin - Steady and was particularly strong in the second half as Carlisle tried turning up the pressure. (7.5)

Forsyth - Bit disappointing in attack, not that anyone's crossing was good from either team. Solid and reassuring influence you feel. (6.5)

Méndez-Laing - At times electrifying, at others seemingly lackadaisical. Good awareness to not settle for a corner grabbing the assist for the first goal. (6.5)

Washington - I think we know what we're getting from Washington. Much of it welcome but may not get to a double digit goal tally. (6)

Smith - Tidy and doesn't make too bad a double act with Fornah who provides the dynamism to compliment Smith's nous and calmness. (6.5)

Fornah - Love him. A potentially better version of either Bielik or Thorne maybe or am I easily impressed? (7.5)

Sibley - Would the real Louis Sibley please step forward. Wants to be and needs to be played centrally for me. Feel like his progress is continuing to stall. (5)

Barkhuizen - Tidy when introduced and I'd start him next Saturday. (6.5)

Waghorn - Was he drunk? A first sub-par performance so is easily forgiven. (5)

Wilson - Both he and Ward look like being more attacking options so long as Nyambe builds on his promising start. Creative, lovely boots and a smart side-parting. (6.5)

Collins - Well taken first and a thumping penalty. Not sure he and Waghorn work well enough together in attack but JC has stepped it up a notch this season tbf. (7)

Great Wilson description! 

1Wildsmith……7

24Nyambe…..7.5

35Nelson……8

6Cashin……7

3Forsyth……7

11Méndez-Laing……6

Washington……6

12Smith……6

22Fornah…….6

17Sibley……..5

7Barkhuizen……..7…..starts next week for me. Footballer with a brain who passes crosses to his own players 

10Waghorn…..5

Wilson…….6.5

Collins……8

TV

Edited by Ian Buxton's Bat
Added TV