International Rams 23/24

Day

This begs the question, who else has had a call up for international duty leading to the postponement of the Northampton game?

If NML gets the call then he's got CONCACAF Nations League games on September 4, 8 and 11 and again on October 13 and 17.

Hourihane for Ireland is a possibility.

Washington we know is in the Northern Ireland squad. That could be the 3 causing the postponement and I expect Cashin to get a call, either for the U21s or the senior side making it 4. I don't think anybody else will get called up.

23 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

This begs the question, who else has had a call up for international duty leading to the postponement of the Northampton game?

If NML gets the call then he's got CONCACAF Nations League games on September 4, 8 and 11 and again on October 13 and 17.

Washington we know is in the Northern Ireland squad. That could be the 3 causing the postponement and I expect Cashin to get a call, either for the U21s or the senior side making it 4. I don't think anybody else will get called up.

Waghorn for England obviously 

55 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

A few possibilities:
Mendez-Laing - Guatemala
Cashin - Ireland U21s
DRobinson - N. Ireland U18s-U21
Cox - Wales U18

18 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A few possibilities:
Mendez-Laing - Guatemala
Cashin - Ireland U21s

DRobinson - N. Ireland U18s-U21
Cox - Wales U18

I'd already mentioned NML and Cash... Cox isn't in the 1st team squad so wouldn't count towards the 3 call ups. I had, indeed overlooked Robinson.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

I'd already mentioned NML and Cash... Cox isn't in the 1st team squad so wouldn't count towards the 3 call ups. I had, indeed overlooked Robinson.

I recall @angieram once got tickets to a game in L1/2 which later got called off. But, I can't remember if that was first team callups to under age national sides, or non first team callups for under age national sides

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I recall @angieram once got tickets to a game in L1/2 which later got called off. But, I can't remember if that was first team callups to under age national sides, or non first team callups for under age national sides

Yes, Oxford v Ipswich in League One. Ipswich had two full internationals, Ireland and Albania and then a couple of under 20s got called up for England and this was what enabled the postponement. 

Article about it here: https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/november/ipswich-postponed/

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Yes, Oxford v Ipswich in League One. Ipswich had two full internationals, Ireland and Albania and then a couple of under 20s got called up for England and this was what enabled the postponement. 

Article about it here: https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/november/ipswich-postponed/

Prior to that call-up, Dobra had played once in the League Cup, twice in the EFL Trophy and once in the league. The other three were regulars in Ipswich's first team squad.