Derby vs Fleetwood - Match Thread

Rampant

9 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm a strong critic of Warne and have posted my happiness at the current state of play 🙂 Maybe some others aren't because they are at the game.... 

Yes I know the 4g signal is really poor inside PP 😏

Am just looking forward to the novelty of not having another million duplicate threads spring up later re PW if we do manage to hang on. 

NML ... cant work him out, nearly all the good work & chances come from him BUT he fashioned a good chance for himself in the first half and did a back pass shot, had a good run and messed up the pass to put the other Derby player clear, plays a ball across the 6 yard box just being missed Washington & Waggy.... fine margins eh, I guess if he could put those chances away and have those passes go correctly he would be playing in the champ and not with us.

Don't get me wrong I like him as a Derby player, just very frustrating also.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes I know the 4g signal is really poor inside PP 😏

Am just looking forward to the novelty of not having another million duplicate threads spring up later re PW if we do manage to hang on. 

I'm just not sure why you'd spend your time making a sarky post when we're, by all accounts doing well. Strikes me as just as bad as the ppl you endlessly criticise on here.

Edited by Leeds Ram