v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Why are we playing 3 at the back and 2 holding midfielders at home. Midfielders.need to get forward as Collins is more isolated than most of us in March 2020

3 at the back with wing backs can soon become 5 at the back and then with 2 holding midfielders you have 7 at the back plus the goalie... then end up with zero link up from midfield to attack.

17 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Wildsmith to the bench for me. Terrible start to this season. Vickers deserves a chance.

Have to say I’m beginning to think that myself. Wildsmith on the end of several bad mistakes this season.

Rams go off to boos. We have been dreadful.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Warne seems fixated on three at the back, he only played a back four last season when injury forced him to.

And yet we looked by far the most secure when we played with four and Fozzy/Cashin in the middle. To my mind the season went awry when we went to three with Davies added..

2 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Have to say I’m beginning to think that myself. Wildsmith on the end of several bad mistakes this season.

Rams go off to boos. We have been dreadful.

Do you have any levels below "dreadful" because I have seen many a Derby performance worse than that!

But... it wasn't great.

5 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

I would say that shot was unstoppable, sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say it was a good shot, granted the marking and cutting us open was terrible.

It was very stoppable at his near post. It was poor keeping. Vickers deserves a chance as he's had a horrid start to the season.

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

The lack of quality and composure on the ball is fricking freightening

id be looking at waggy and wash in sooner rather than later, drop bird back and get him on the ball .. its not good against a pretty ordinary and rarely troubled oxford

Warne would rather die than sub anyone off before the 70th minute unless forced to

HT

Very poor.

I’d say the biggest difference between us and them is the movement, especially in midfield. Oxford players are bright aggressive and looking to get into space. 

We look like we’ve just got out of bed. Our defenders don’t have any out ball into the midfield and have to go long.

Only positives are NML who’s movement is ok and he’s trying to drive us forwards, Wilson trying to be positive too.

Midfield need to sort their poo out as they are spectors!

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Crowd boos again , sad times and a long season ahead , no plan b and plan a doesn't work , we don't have the height in the box to play his gameplay of fast wing backs pumping balls in repeatedly 

3 home games so far, boos at half time in each one. Something is badly wrong.