Lincoln City Home now 21st December

WystonRam

In all seriousness... now I've read the link kindly offered by the OP... Changing it from the Saturday to the Friday evening is pants enough, but to then change it again to the THURSDAY evening... on the say so of "Local Authorities" is pretty full on loadsabollox.
Who the eff plays on a Thursday night?  Tin pot clubs, that's who!  

This get's a BOOO! from me, purely on principle!  

54 minutes ago, ram59 said:

This can't be correct, it's the quarter finals of the Carabao Cup that midweek, it'll mean having to play on Tuesday and Thursday.😊

I love your optimism but stranger things have happened. I also believe in fairies and pixies.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

In all seriousness... now I've read the link kindly offered by the OP... Changing it from the Saturday to the Friday evening is pants enough, but to then change it again to the THURSDAY evening... on the say so of "Local Authorities" is pretty full on loadsabollox.

There must someone who owes you  favour.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm guessing the authorities don't want resources redirected from a busy night of the year, like the last Friday before Xmas, to police a football match.

19 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I’m trying to think whether I’ve ever actually been to a league match on a Thursday night before 😂

On Thursday 23rd February 2012, we lost 0-1 to Leicester at Pride Park in the Championship if you were present. As I remember, except for Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays, it was the first time I had watched Derby at home on a Thursday. It was always the day we never played until Sky took over.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm guessing the authorities don't want resources redirected from a busy night of the year, like the last Friday before Xmas, to police a football match.

Yeah  Good point which I hadn't overly considered.  Been a while since I had a night on the tiles, even the week before Christmas!  🤣

🍻👍

My last shift at work before breaking up for a week is 6-2 on Friday 22nd Dec.

This ensures that i will have a hangover and be knackered all day Friday and be forced to go shopping with an even more bad tempered than me missus later that day,

What a crock of s****. Saturday 23rd would have been perfect. Proper christmas game, Football my arse.

9 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

On Thursday 23rd February 2012, we lost 0-1 to Leicester at Pride Park in the Championship if you were present. As I remember, except for Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays, it was the first time I had watched Derby at home on a Thursday. It was always the day we never played until Sky took over.

Thanks for that. No, I wouldn’t have been at that one, so the Lincoln match will probably be my first Thursday night one.