Lincoln City Home now 21st December

WystonRam

11 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

I’m trying to think whether I’ve ever actually been to a league match on a Thursday night before 😂

11 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

On Thursday 23rd February 2012, we lost 0-1 to Leicester at Pride Park in the Championship if you were present. As I remember, except for Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays, it was the first time I had watched Derby at home on a Thursday. It was always the day we never played until Sky took over.

1 hour ago, SaffyRam said:

Thanks for that. No, I wouldn’t have been at that one, so the Lincoln match will probably be my first Thursday night one.

I was thinking the same, and assumed I hadn't (Other than potentially around Xmas/new year holiday period), but I see no reason to have not been at that Leicester game mentioned by @Brailsford Ram, so I guess I must have been?  I don't specifically recall that game though, in all honesty.

EDIT:
A bit of a search later, it seems Neil Danns scored the only goal on 16 mins, "to leave Nigel Clough's Derby without a win in six matches."

The only link to a video I could find resulted in said video no longer being available (BBC).

Still don't recall it, but given the date etc, I can only assume I would have been there?  (I missed a few wet/cold winter evening games during Nigel's reign, but even I wouldn't have been such a wuss v Leicester!  🤣)