v Wigan (H) Match Thread

Day

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

One of them days today. Handed points over without making it hard for the opposition.

When Warne says that he wants us to work harder than other teams and make it hard for teams to play against us then we do that it really, really annoys me.

It’s just been those small moments the players haven’t nailed in an attacking sense, compounded by the 2 big defensive errors. 
9 mins added on! COYR 🐏 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s just been those small moments the players haven’t nailed in an attacking sense, compounded by the 2 big defensive errors. 
9 mins added on! COYR 🐏 

I'd be less annoyed if us throwing points away with individual errors hadn't been an extremely regular occurrence for about five years at this point.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

One of them days today. Handed points over without making it hard for the opposition.

When Warne says that he wants us to work harder than other teams and make it hard for teams to play against us then we do that it really, really annoys me.

I think this idea about working harder than other teams just isn't going to work with what we have i.e. a small squad and quite a few aging legs in the engine room.