Summer Rumour Mill

sage

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What are genuine rumours 🤔

I'd take that to be rumours heard that haven't been gained by reading the Jackanory like articles posted by FLW, 72 and similar so-called "news" outlets. IMO they know nothing but pump out the same old rubbish under enticing headlines in order to gain clicks to generate advertising revenue.

18 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

I'd take that to be rumours heard that haven't been gained by reading the Jackanory like articles posted by FLW, 72 and similar so-called "news" outlets. IMO they know nothing but pump out the same old rubbish under enticing headlines in order to gain clicks to generate advertising revenue.

I thought this was the thread for that type of thing? Rumours from those sorts of sites/Twitter accounts/punters down Ben Osborn’s pub/my mate knows Warne’s milkman? The type of thing that is lacking the sort of credibility that would be placed in the actual transfer forum but might be worth a discussion to pass the time of silly season until anything more credible happens.  

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

Where does unsubstantiated, made up, not ITK, attention-seeking 💩 go? 

16 minutes ago, MarsdenRam said:

It's quiet. Too quiet...

In all seriousness, as much as I hate it  it's probably for the best.

I imagine a lot of our business will be young players released from Premier League clubs, so we wouldn't probably wouldnt know most of them

If we have been busy though, I'd imagine things will happen this week.

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I thought this was the thread for that type of thing? Rumours from those sorts of sites/Twitter accounts/punters down Ben Osborn’s pub/my mate knows Warne’s milkman? The type of thing that is lacking the sort of credibility that would be placed in the actual transfer forum but might be worth a discussion to pass the time of silly season until anything more credible happens.  

From "Twitter accounts" onwards (unless it's the FLW etc Twitter) I'm with you. I just hate those making money out of crap stories based on nothing much at all. They should be banned. All very reminiscent of Trump's "alternative facts". Shouldn't be allowed.

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Where does unsubstantiated, made up, not ITK, attention-seeking 💩 go? 

Why, in this very thread Jimbo. It's for "those spotted in "B&Q" buying patio furniture. Any road up, FLW etc never say it's rumour so their crap should not be posted in a rumour thread 😉