LCB: Cashin, Fozzy, Bradley

LWB: Elder, Fozzy, Wilson

RCM: Bird, NEW, Robinson, Thommo

LCM: Hourihane, Smith, Rooney

RAM: NML, New, Barks

LAM: NEW, Sibbo, Barks

RS: Collo, Washington, Brown

LS: NEW, Collins, Washington, Brown

You’re probably looking at another midfielder another attacking player (or 2😉)and a new striker

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I’ve got it as 

GK: Wildsmith, Vickers, Loach

RWB: Ward, Wilson, Bardell

RCB: Nelson, Rooney, Bardell

CB: Bradley, Nelson, Fozzy

LCB: Cashin, Fozzy, Bradley

LWB: Elder, Fozzy, Wilson

RCM: Bird, NEW, Robinson, Thommo

LCM: Hourihane, Smith, Rooney

RAM: NML, New, Barks

LAM: NEW, Sibbo, Barks

RS: Collo, Washington, Brown

LS: NEW, Collins, Washington, Brown

You’re probably looking at another midfielder another attacking player (or 2😉)and a new striker

12 man team?

On 14/07/2023 at 09:38, Chellaston Ram said:

I think our next striker will Ladapo and Warne is just waiting for Ipswich to sign another striker to replace him 

i mentioned his name at the start of the summer i wouldnt be suprised if we got him 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Just seen that Will Keane left Wigan to join Preston yesterday, he’s one I know a couple of posters had suggested. Shame he’s not one we were in for, however not a bad thing he’s moved to the champ as it’s one less capable goalscorer in this league playing for an opponent. 

They had one the other day leave for Charlton - I believe that the PFA said those who weren’t paid for X amount of time could ask for free transfers or break their contracts which may well be happening with some of them.

4 hours ago, sage said:

Josh Maja

Ambitious but he is a free agent still

3 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Never heard of him. 

Played for Fulham, Sunderland and Bordeaux. Like signing a 24 year old McGoldrick. False 9, number 10 kind of player. Doubt he would come but i'd be taking the budget close to the edge for him.  

4 hours ago, sage said:

Josh Maja

Ambitious but he is a free agent still

Unfortunately one of those where I think there would be half a dozen Championship clubs in the queue. He would be an exciting signing, but for that reason I can’t see it.

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Unfortunately one of those where I think there would be half a dozen Championship clubs in the queue. He would be an exciting signing, but for that reason I can’t see it.

i would agree, but if you don't buy a ticket...

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

He's the sort of player you'd hope we meant when it was revealed our targets were players ready to make the step up should we be promoted, who wouldn't necessarily want or expect to be playing in League One but could be persuaded to come to Derby

However, the current links make me think of...

617.jpg

Edited by Kokosnuss

Conor Coventry from West Ham would be a good midfield option, was captain of a good Ireland u21 side that lost to Israel in euro qualification who went on to be semi finalists. 23 years old, played 16 games last year on a 6 month loan at Rotherham. Also has a good 6 month loan spell at MK Dons when they came 3rd in league one. Definitely good enough for lower half championship and Is probably looking for a chance at first team football.