liam delap

callum Doyle 

Lewis hall 

D sion Bernard 

Norton cuffy 

kaide gordon

nigel lonjwiik

finn azzaz

There is zero chance you would be suggesting Conor Washington if it wasn’t already linked. 

Basically no chance any of those loans go to League 1 this season.

Pretty much all played at levels above already, or if not have shown they’re ready to and would have plenty of Championship interest at least.

James McAtee just played 37 times for a side that got automatic promotion to the PL, he’d probably be looking to play higher than the Championship this season, let alone League 1.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Basically no chance any of those loans go to League 1 this season.

Pretty much all played at levels above already, or if not have shown they’re ready to and would have plenty of Championship interest at least.

James McAtee just played 37 times for a side that got automatic promotion to the PL, he’d probably be looking to play higher than the Championship this season, let alone League 1.

You get the likes of Dobbin in this league. Their first ever loan, and not the cream of the crop who tend to go Championship for their first. 

40 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Suggestions on a free 

Bradley Dack

Wes Harding 

Sonny Bradley 

Dennis Adeniran

Sam Smith 

darnel fisher 

Aden flint

Joel Latibeaudiere

sean Clare 

regan Poole 

lewis wing 

fees

brannagan

may

bonis

langstaff

clarke Harris 

washington

ladapo

loans

rak Saki 

James mcattee 

liam delap

callum Doyle 

Lewis hall 

D sion Bernard 

Norton cuffy 

kaide gordon

nigel lonjwiik

finn azzaz

Dishon Bernard has left United, so would be a free not a loan. He's the one I want, has the potential to develop with us and also really highly valued at pompey. I fear he will join them, and thar his back is not suffiently hairy for Warne. If we're  only after 1 more CB, i think he'd give us height, pace and power that we need.

11 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Watching Bernard gave me Tomori vibes, only better in the air.

Unfortunately don't think we're going down the fast, ball playing CB route and our CBs will be doing more tackles and clearances / balls over the top for runners than anything else.

The more I think about, the more I can't see us going for him because we would then have 2 experienced and 3 very young CBs. I'd be happy with a brute like Bradley or Flint is some ways but then we don't seem mobile enough. The balance doesn't seem right and its hard to see how we address that with one signing.

Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Another for the number 10 loan wish list (that incidentally we've been linked with in previous windows)... Elliot Anderson from Newcastle.

No chance, far too good for LG 1 and Championship 

26 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Watching Bernard gave me Tomori vibes, only better in the air.

Unfortunately don't think we're going down the fast, ball playing CB route and our CBs will be doing more tackles and clearances / balls over the top for runners than anything else.

He wants them fast, so we can keep a high line behind our press. Nelson is quite quick for a CB. No Tomori but much quicker than Cashin etc

Chem Campbell from Wolves would be a good option for one of the AM roles. He was on loan at Shrewsbury last season and ticks a lot of boxes - Shrews fans rated him highly and he got a 5 year deal from Wolves on the back of it. 

He plays with an aggressive, direct approach that would be favoured by Warne. Not a passive player by any means. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

You get the likes of Dobbin in this league. Their first ever loan, and not the cream of the crop who tend to go Championship for their first. 

Yep. Our loans of Dobbin, Roberts, White & Osula (not really counting the back up keepers), none of those would probably have been suggested, as they had either never played senior football, or never done anything of note.

The only way we’d get a loanee off the back of an impressive season in senior football would be if they’d just played towards the bottom of League 1, at best. Anything better will be snapped up higher up the food chain.

One loan I would be interested to see is Jamie Donley from Spurs. 18 years old, good scoring record at youth football but yet to step up to senior football. It would be a risk, but he’s highly rated. Some reckon he could be a long term Kane replacement, but they’ve also got the likes of Parrott & Scarlett who are also highly rated but not set League 1 on fire just yet.

25 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Yep. Our loans of Dobbin, Roberts, White & Osula (not really counting the back up keepers), none of those would probably have been suggested, as they had either never played senior football, or never done anything of note.

The only way we’d get a loanee off the back of an impressive season in senior football would be if they’d just played towards the bottom of League 1, at best. Anything better will be snapped up higher up the food chain.

One loan I would be interested to see is Jamie Donley from Spurs. 18 years old, good scoring record at youth football but yet to step up to senior football. It would be a risk, but he’s highly rated. Some reckon he could be a long term Kane replacement, but they’ve also got the likes of Parrott & Scarlett who are also highly rated but not set League 1 on fire just yet.

If my Derby FM save counts for anything - Jamie Donley is the true saviour of this football club.

46 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It looks like it's 1 year too soon for Donley at L1 level. He struggled to make much of an impact when stepping up to U21 football, so will need a year to prove himself at that level first.