Free agents in the summer

B4ev6is

6 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

Can we end this crackpot theory that we're all still pished off with the EFL? Over it, move on, what's done is done. 

Is it a crackpot theory, they actually stated in print that they wanted us to be relegated.

Why would they be happy about us coming straight back up.

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Is it a crackpot theory, they actually stated in print that they wanted us to be relegated.

Why would they be happy about us coming straight back up.

And they got their wish. Allowed Reading to cheat (avoiding a 6 point deduction) and didn't include Covid costs when deciding how much we failed P&S by (hurting us by at least 3 points based on precedent)

27 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

Can we end this crackpot theory that we're all still pished off with the EFL? Over it, move on, what's done is done. 

A lot of us are still are mate

And I dont know you can just forgive them for it.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

A lot of us are still are mate

And I dont know you can just forgive them for it.

I just think we as a fanbase should probably move on. That is all. The club have openly said that relationships are good. Just be happy that we're still playing football on Saturdays. 

Not here spoiling for an argument about what has happened in the past. 

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You move on if you want, but don’t try and speak for everyone.

I’ll move on when the Independent Regulator takes over.

I didn't speak for everyone so don't start that. If you notice I said I 'think' which implies it's an opinion which others are open to disagree upon. 

21 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

I just think we as a fanbase should probably move on. That is all. The club have openly said that relationships are good. Just be happy that we're still playing football on Saturdays. 

Do you really think that because I dont and I dont trust them as far I can throw them.

33 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

I’ve said this before on here, if we had not stood up to the EFL as a fanbase we would have gone the way of Bury and we might not have been playing football on Saturdays. We have moved on, it doesn’t mean we have forgot.

Just now, Foreveram said:

I’ve said this before on here, if we had not stood up to the EFL as a fanbase we would have gone the way of Bury and we might not have been playing football on Saturdays. We have moved on, it doesn’t mean we have forgot.

Or forgive eathier.

1 hour ago, beardyjim said:

Agree totally, also think less we look at back at last season the better