V Shrewsbury Town (H) 4th March 15.00

Boycie

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

You never quite know when listening to Radio Derby. If you do the RamsTV audio subscription (which gives you the RD commentary), you get access to the full 90 later so you can make your own mind up. However, this has been a very unusual first half commentary in that there has been no Radio Derby panic or concern whatsoever. Which makes me think it must have been a really excellent first half performance! Great to hear.

You always want more goals, but it would be lovely to have a third in the first 15 minutes of the second half, and then we can all properly relax. COYR!

A lot of people predicted 2-1. Me included. Hoping not now as I don’t want a nervy second half

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

You never quite know when listening to Radio Derby. If you do the RamsTV subscription, you get access to the full 90 later so you can make your own mind up. However, this has been a very unusual first half commentary in that there has been no Radio Derby panic or concern whatsoever. Which makes me think it must have been a really excellent first half performance! Great to hear.

You always want more goals, but it would be lovely to have a third in the first 15 minutes of the second half, and then we can all properly relax. COYR!

Indeed, an early third goal would be grand. The Plymouth second half doesn’t want a repeat that’s for sure…

19 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Didn’t we have him on loan a couple of years before he signed on a free for us.

Yes I think you are right. He was also great at that time too, probably we didn't sign him then, as like we said, he wasn't the exciting super player, just a completely solid rock

Wildsmith collided with the post trying to save it and sounds as if he's hurt. Poor from Fozzy. During the injury break, Warne has got the players together to talk to them. Let's hope we establish the buffer soon, but goals change games. Wildsmith back up and play continues.

Edited by Carl Sagan