Ravel Morrison

SaffyRam

6 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Loved the lad when he was here but what an idiot. Sums up his life so far. A very able bodied footballer that has been frequently disabled by an attack of the brain farts. What a waste of a talent. 

How many kids work their socks off for a chance to be a pro footballer and get binned. Someone like Rav moses on up, is naturally gifted, doesn't have to work too hard and makes it. Then can't be arsed to put the work in to have a decent career.

He did ok for us but i believe that was down to his respect for Rooney rather than wanting to be a successful player.

On 02/12/2023 at 22:23, uttoxram75 said:

How many kids work their socks off for a chance to be a pro footballer and get binned. Someone like Rav moses on up, is naturally gifted, doesn't have to work too hard and makes it. Then can't be arsed to put the work in to have a decent career.

He did ok for us but i believe that was down to his respect for Rooney rather than wanting to be a successful player.

He's a busted flush that's not wired right, Still only 30 and trying to pull a fast one, He bought it in Old Trafford for £50 🙄 that £50 cost him almost £2k 👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67612757

On 02/12/2023 at 15:23, uttoxram75 said:

To be fair, judging from comments from the likes of Gary Neville, Morrison had a very, very tough upbringing and has had to deal with difficult circumstances throughout his life. 

Doesn't necessarily justify anything, but it adds context.

The thing that irks me about this is you could understand it if he was poor and couldn't afford parking charges but why on earth would he do it? Idle? Thick? Because he thinks he can? 

Reminds me of that girl who's just been fined a shedload of money for fare dodging on East Midlands trains and then filming herself in tiktok videos telling others how to do it.

Just why? 

• 2 months later...

Nah id stay clear. warne is all about hard work, good personalities and ravel seems to be neither of the two. Got enough ageing players atm due to restrictions and after this seasons over we can do what we want so we can purchase better younger players.