Let's get pp sold out for saturday

B4ev6is

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

There were at least a dozen empty seats within spitting distance of me (NE corner) that are usually taken by "regulars" (Regular enough to assume they are STHs).
Either they were all forced into Xmas shopping by their better halves... or I need to stop spitting!  ?

Train strike? Yeah there were surprising number of empty seats. 

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

It’s my grandsons birthday tomorrow so we bought the two usually empty seats next to us for his mates, but at the last minute one of them couldn’t make it. So that accounts for one empty seat that was paid for.

I think traffic was bad certain rounds are closed so makes rather busy getting near to pp.

On 03/12/2022 at 17:03, Wistaston Ram said:

Must have been about 2k of season ticket holders that did not show up today. Agreed atmosphere was very flat from both sets of fans. Not sure why, maybe the cold weather, early kick off and less drinking time?

Yep three of the nine of us who are ST holders in SW Upper couldn’t make the game, one was working another on holiday and one had an appointment they had to attend, I struggled to make as under the weather .all our mates are ST holders so no real options to fill the seats ....so yep moving games KO times will impact..guess