Fleetwood ticket wanted

Ilkestonian

I'd really love to go to the Fleetwood match as it would be the 85th league ground I've seen Derby play at but unfortunately we've sold our allocation before it's got down to away members who attended less than five matches last season. ? 

I hope everyone who has a ticket gets to go but on the off chance that someone can't, I'd definitely be interested in buying either one or two tickets and I'd be happy to come and collect them so please let me know if for any reason you can't go and need to sell your ticket(s)

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

I'd really love to go to the Fleetwood match as it would be the 85th league ground I've seen Derby play at but unfortunately we've sold our allocation before it's got down to away members who attended less than five matches last season. ? 

I hope everyone who has a ticket gets to go but on the off chance that someone can't, I'd definitely be interested in buying either one or two tickets and I'd be happy to come and collect them so please let me know if for any reason you can't go and need to sell your ticket(s)

Thanks.

Is there no chance of an extra allocation? 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Is there no chance of an extra allocation? 

I've not heard of the possibility but I emailed dcfc earlier asking to be put on a waiting list just in case there was a further allocation or if any tickets got returned - they gave no indication of whether or not there could be a further allocation in their reply but I live in hope ?

4 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

I've not heard of the possibility but I emailed dcfc earlier asking to be put on a waiting list just in case there was a further allocation or if any tickets got returned - they gave no indication of whether or not there could be a further allocation in their reply but I live in hope ?

Ive still not received season tickets that I paid for 7 weeks ago, so I wouldn't hold your breath. 

9 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

Thanks.

Can you kick a ball into a net? Contact the club.

Just now, Ilkestonian said:

Brilliant news, the ticket office have just rung me and I've now got a ticket for Fleetwood as they've had some returned - so happy ?

I'm near the top of the waiting list apparently, so hopefully get some good news soon. Glad you got a ticket sorted.

Just now, Boss said:

I'm near the top of the waiting list apparently, so hopefully get some good news soon. Glad you got a ticket sorted.

Cheers, maybe try the dcfc website too in case they're selling any returns online - good luck, I hope you get a ticket too ?

2 minutes ago, JS1997 said:

One ticket available for Saturday,

I've decided not to go now because of travel arrangements, happy to post or for someone to collect

I would love to take you up on your offer, but it feel it might be fairer if you returned it to the club as there is a waiting list (which I am on).

Edited by Wistaston Ram

5 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I would love to take you up on your offer, but it feel it might be fairer if you returned it to the club as there is a waiting list (which I am on).

If lifes taught me anything nowt's fair and karma isn't a thing .  If you want to go, have the ticket. Someone else will if you don't.

Watched the game on ramstv last night and seemed to be plenty of seats in the home end. If I rocked up on the day can I buy tckts in the home end at Fleetwood? Last time I went in the home end to watch the rams was at the old Burnden Park in Bolton and just paid at the turnstile, no questions asked. What a slum that was

21 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Watched the game on ramstv last night and seemed to be plenty of seats in the home end. If I rocked up on the day can I buy tckts in the home end at Fleetwood? Last time I went in the home end to watch the rams was at the old Burnden Park in Bolton and just paid at the turnstile, no questions asked. What a slum that was

Advice on the website i snot to travel if you don't have a ticket. Especially if you plan to go by train as there are strikes again. 

13 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

I understand that they are pretty sharp on this issue at Fleetwood and you're unlikely to be able to blag yourself a ticket, so I'd say it'd be a big risk based on that information.