The Public Eye track BLUE NOTE

superdave

Hi Guys The Public Eye's single BLUE NOTE will be played at Pride Park this Sat 13th August. Its about a night out at The Sadlergate club after a Derby match . The band are fronted by Joey Greener a South stand regular and have just performed at YNOT on The Quarry Stage and Silverstone The Big Top Main Stage.

40 minutes ago, Rev said:

Young band, making their way in the world.

Sure, and most rock/ indie bands will below their standard so it was perhaps a bit of a mean comment.  I wish them well but their sound, lyrical style and delivery seems to directly mimic ARCTIC monkeys and I found that off putting. Sure every band is influenced by others but these tracks sounded like poor imitations. I hope they're having fun and at least they have the balls to try.

1 hour ago, Andrew3000 said:

Sure, and most rock/ indie bands will below their standard so it was perhaps a bit of a mean comment.  I wish them well but their sound, lyrical style and delivery seems to directly mimic ARCTIC monkeys and I found that off putting. Sure every band is influenced by others but these tracks sounded like poor imitations. I hope they're having fun and at least they have the balls to try.

Good band and quite innovative.  Lead singers up his own arris but the drummer signed his drumsticks for me. Listen to this Bad boy mind from 2.29. I know exactly where You look good on the dancefloor their breakthrough came from  . 

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Good band and quite innovative.  Lead singers up his own arris but the drummer signed his drumsticks for me. Listen to this Bad boy mind from 2.29. I know exactly where You look good on the dancefloor their breakthrough came from  . 

Takes me back to being a kid this, one of my Dad's fave bands

23 hours ago, superdave said:

Hi Guys The Public Eye's single BLUE NOTE will be played at Pride Park this Sat 13th August. Its about a night out at The Sadlergate club after a Derby match . The band are fronted by Joey Greener a South stand regular and have just performed at YNOT on The Quarry Stage and Silverstone The Big Top Main Stage.

Seem these other week at Y Not, great band live 

On 12/08/2022 at 22:44, Andrew3000 said:

A young Derby Band with a 16 year old lead singer who is a massive Derby Fan always plays in a Derby Shirt. Just smashed The Quarry Stage at YNOT ,Big Top Main Stage at Silverstone and was personally asked by David Clowes to play for The Players and Staff at Moor Farm. Yes their influences are 90s Indie bands with Artic Monkeys being one of them .