Charlton Tickets

WystonRam

Seems a bit off to leave only 2 seats available to buy online by themselves when that would, presumably, dissuade a lot of people from buying if wanting to go as a group or sit together, as most tend to. Open up the block where people can sit together and go as a group. Would think it justifies opening up that last block to get the tickets sold and then last few straggling seats across any other blocks can get sold to those desperate to go or sitting alone.

5 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Seems a bit off to leave only 2 seats available to buy online by themselves when that would, presumably, dissuade a lot of people from buying if wanting to go as a group or sit together, as most tend to. Open up the block where people can sit together and go as a group. Would think it justifies opening up that last block to get the tickets sold and then last few straggling seats across any other blocks can get sold to those desperate to go or sitting alone.

I got one of the tickets for the desperate and alone!!!

14 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

There is still a four and a two together, but I agree they should just open the last block.

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Ooh hello! 

Actually I already have one, on my own, in the midst of a row, so I've probably got diddly squat chance of that seat being empty when I rock up..... ??

Look out for us, Mr MoodHoover!