Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

Very happy to have got a ticket for Cheltenham today as it's a ground I've never seen us play at - this'll be the 86th of the current 92 league grounds I've seen Derby play at so I'm well pleased ?

I’ll be there as well but I’m a bit of a light weight. It’s will only be my 48th of the current 92.

31 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

So frustrating ?

Basic away membership seems pointless. Difficult to build up entitlement for next year when tickets sell out so quickly.

Don’t get me wrong, delighted we have so many fans. Also appreciate these are very much first world problems!

Hope more tickets become available later.

You should be able to get tickets for Barnsley Oxford and Sheff Wed. So if you have two already you should get to 5 for next season. 

1 hour ago, Ilkestonian said:

Very happy to have got a ticket for Cheltenham today as it's a ground I've never seen us play at - this'll be the 86th of the current 92 league grounds I've seen Derby play at so I'm well pleased ?

I suspect there’s a few from outside “The current 92”?

have you managed a full 92 (or more), just not all currently FL clubs?

?

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I suspect there’s a few from outside “The current 92”?

have you managed a full 92 (or more), just not all currently FL clubs?

?

I’ve been to 75 of the current 92 and 84 altogether, hoping to get to the 7 in this division I’ve not been to including Cheltenham this season.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Ticking Cheltenham off my list as well mate , just ahead of you on 88 grounds mate

Well done, I must admit to being a little jealous as the last few grounds are proving difficult since relegation from league 2 and promotion from the National League was introduced - I'm hoping that two that I've not been to will be relegated and that they're replaced by two that I have - it's possible but as with every year I'm not holding my breath. Good luck getting your last four and I hope I'm not far behind you getting my 92 ?

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I’ve been to 75 of the current 92 and 84 altogether, hoping to get to the 7 in this division I’ve not been to including Cheltenham this season.

Well good luck with the rest of the season, I've just got one more to do in this division, F****t Green Rovers - so wish I'd gone to see us there in the FA Cup some years ago but I decided against it thinking they'd never get in the Football League - shows what I know ?

57 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Having an ordinary membership has worked out fine for me so far. This'll be my 4th game, so only one more and I'll be in the 5+ category for next season. If it wasn't for the timing I'd have got to MKD and Bolton too. 

Did you get tickets for Cheltenham?