Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Why does everybody insist on standing? Its not very fair on those who would like to go to an away match but cannot stand for that length of time. Its basically excluding certain people.

Well that can sit on top of the seat and I for one think that if people sit down it spoils the noise level and I think standing more fun. And safer too.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well that can sit on top of the seat and I for one think that if people sit down it spoils the noise level and I think standing more fun. And safer too.

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off B4 , i go to all the away games mate and yes i stand as long as it doesnt spoil the game for the fans behind me , you have to be a bit more considerate for other fans circumstances mate, not everyone can or chooses to stand for the whole 90 odd minutes

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What a load of stupid, selfish, thoughtless, inconsiderate twaddle 

Edited by Ilkestonian

43 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off B4 , i go to all the away games mate and yes i stand as long as it doesnt spoil the game for the fans behind me , you have to be a bit more considerate for other fans circumstances mate, not everyone can or chooses to stand for the whole 90 odd minutes

How do you know it doesn't spoil the game for fans behind you? Do you ask them?

Maybe they stand but are too polite/shy/intimated by you ? to ask you to sit.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How do you know it doesn't spoil the game for fans behind you? Do you ask them?

Maybe they stand but are too polite/shy/intimated by you ? to ask you to sit.

Like I said previous post we tend go near the back so no issue on that one I think most people preferred to stand up at away games. Like angie said if go towards the end just tough luck I had hoped people stood up at burton but on row b I knew people might sit down but just dont like sitting down as we do that at pp.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry to person who gave me angrey face but I guess that I am use to away from home.

51 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Like I said previous post we tend go near the back so no issue on that one I think most people preferred to stand up at away games. Like angie said if go towards the end just tough luck I had hoped people stood up at burton but on row b I knew people might sit down but just dont like sitting down as we do that at pp.

I was replying to Premier ram.

I get you don't like sitting but not everyone likes standing.

I tend to sit at PP but don't mind standing at away games.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I was replying to Premier ram.

I get you don't like sitting but not everyone likes standing.

I tend to sit at PP but don't mind standing at away games.

Well like at torquay untied was man of the forum he mentioned to my dad he wanted to sit down to bad back having a op for it two lads  behind me in 2os sat down I thought was strange but I sat down lucky no one tall in front of me or beside me as my sat next to me.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry to person who gave me angrey face but I guess that I am use to away from home.

Get over yourself and get a grip, I've been watching Derby since the 60's and going to away matches since the early 70's - you need to remember that it's not all about you!

4 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Why does everybody insist on standing? Its not very fair on those who would like to go to an away match but cannot stand for that length of time. Its basically excluding certain people.

I don’t know why but the chant Derby fans sing “how poo must you be, you sit down away” winds me up no end. 

3 hours ago, Rambervalley said:

Please explain why standing is ‘safer’

History suggests otherwise….

Well have seen accidents from people sitting from sitting down to standing up and then lose there balance going about 10 seats down and them needs amberlance staff.

Were standing your already up and and able to move around a lot easier.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I am sorry that i have upset some of you but just my personal opapion and personal likes. But like some of you have said like sit down maybe clubs should keep a section for that alone then win for everyone.

An area with seats in so people can sit and watch the match, what a good idea, I’d go in there.