Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

But as I said seats down the side just in home section but no fans in them that could easily been used if stewards use common sence that could asked disabled or families with small kids if they like come in that section to sit down. I saw on youtube I do agree on derby fans going on the pitch needs to stop or it will spoil for fans who behave our selfs. But my dad tried go some were he throught he would not jumped on wrong but he found it funny but we was limps every were.

One lad in his 20s i thought he got pushed  over I held on to him but actully he drop his phone or fell out his pocket I said sorry to him he said it is alright he was just trying get to his phone.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But as I said seats down the side just in home section but no fans in them that could easily been used if stewards use common sence that could asked disabled or families with small kids if they like come in that section to sit down. I saw on youtube I do agree on derby fans going on the pitch needs to stop or it will spoil for fans who behave our selfs. But my dad tried go some were he throught he would not jumped on wrong but he found it funny but we was limps every were.

One lad in his 20s i thought he got pushed  over I held on to him but actully he drop his phone or fell out his pocket I said sorry to him he said it is alright he was just trying get to his phone.

Yeah, just send them to sit with the home fans because you won’t sit down.  Great idea. ?

Does your dad like standing? There might come a time when he won’t be able to manage to stand for 45 mins on a hard concrete floor, what will you do then?

Not that you’ll answer my point, but you never know.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Yeah, just send them to sit with the home fans because you won’t sit down.  Great idea. ?

Does your dad like standing? There might come a time when he won’t be able to manage to stand for 45 mins on a hard concrete floor, what will you do then?

What I am saying is that section no one in them but were home fans were must been about about 400 yards away plenty of room to use it if want food and drink then have go into away area concourse.

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Year he does but will sit down if others do. And like I said before I did at burton I sat down and at tarquary untied.

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What I am saying is that section no one in them but were home fans were must been about about 400 yards away plenty of room to use it if want food and drink then have go into away area concourse.

I know it's a big pitch, but it ain't 400 yds long.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I liked to be stood up personal and I saw loads of people getting behind the lads. I saw one old man with a walking stick in front of me.

I don't see why fans who wanted to sit down could not go those seats at the side at portvale had no one In them.

They are not used cos they are needed for segregation 

33 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

No they couldn't, under health and safety.

I'd say it was rather more than was needed for segregation. More likely to be that they haven't got the ability to shut the concourse area off. 

At Cheltenham away, we were separated by about three seats and a bit of netting! But we were very well-behaved. ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Year he does but will sit down if others do. And like I said before I did at burton I sat down and at tarquary untied.

My point was this,

how would you feel if your dad couldn’t stand up for 45 mins and people in front of him were standing.  How would you feel if your dad couldn’t see the game?

My guess is he wouldn’t go anymore, I know I wouldn’t.  Not that I do go anymore init.

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'd say it was rather more than was needed for segregation. More likely to be that they haven't got the ability to shut the concourse area off. 

At Cheltenham away, we were separated by about three seats and a bit of netting! But we were very well-behaved. ?

Be grateful you got the 3.9k stand, if for some reason your still down there next season you're in the stand opposite with allocation of circa 2.5k.