Away Memberships

Day

2 hours ago, I DONT MIND said:

Just a guide:

Possible Away allocations for 

image.png.577a6ebabc831e6b2839ef4d8261f128.png

Source taken from

https://www.awaygames.co.uk/

I wouldn’t be surprised (and hope) Bristol Rovers allow a few more. It says “typical away allocation” so maybe they’ll give a few more to the likes of Derby and Sheffield Wednesday especially as the ground capacity is 11000 and they only averaged 7500 in a promotion season last season.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I wouldn’t be surprised (and hope) Bristol Rovers allow a few more. It says “typical away allocation” so maybe they’ll give a few more to the likes of Derby and Sheffield Wednesday especially as the ground capacity is 11000 and they only averaged 7500 in a promotion season last season.

They have an extra standing terrace where away fans can go - it's a bit primitive but it was open when we were there last season - they were playing Swindon Town so local rivals. 

They'll open it up for us for sure. ££££!

Just now, angieram said:

They have an extra standing terrace where away fans can go - it's a bit primitive but it was open when we were there last season - they were playing Swindon Town so local rivals. 

They'll open it up for us for sure. ££££!

I hope so. It’s one of my target grounds this season and I’m well down the away allocation priority list.

1 hour ago, Ilkestonian said:

Definitely, should make for some great atmospheres ? I agree that the away ticket allocation is fair and don't begrudge any fan getting a ticket before me if they went to more away games than me and if I don't get one I'll try and get one in with the home fans though I guess that'll be difficult too as unlike you I don't know any fans of those clubs ? fingers crossed though and I hope you manage to get to the games you want to too ?

I have just signed up and bought 2 cheap pre-season tickets at one where I am less sure friend will be able to get tickets as hoping it will show me as a fan with history! The things we do!!!

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes i thought it was a bit on the low side myself.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Rangers are playing at Blackpool today. Not sure I’d want to be in town this weekend. Probably good natured but a little more rowdy than when we visited.

Stag and Hen parties, Holiday makers, Day trippers, Every bus stop and rubbish bin with a drug addict/homeless person touting for money, Then add a few 1000 Scots sinking as much ale as they can to the mix and they'll all be holding hands singing...Aga Doo Doo Doo ?

On 15/07/2022 at 13:53, Tamworthram said:

I asked the same question on the previous page @Ramos and have emailed the club. I’ll post their reply when received.

Here is the reply I got back for you @Ramos (and anyone else that may be interested)

"I can confirm that away membership are now being sold in house instead of through a third party company which means a new membership will need to be purchased for the 22/23 season. 

In regards to your current membership, Unfortunately, the club can neither facilitate any benefits included in the 2021/22 membership scheme operated independently by Fourth Wall Creative nor provide either a pro-rated refund or pro-rated offset against the club managed 2022/23 Season Away Ticket Membership.

Supporters who had a 2021/22 membership scheme are advised to contact Fourth Wall directly via info@fourthwallcreative.com or 0151 353 7310."

Edited by Tamworthram

Has there ever been such a thing as a Home membership? Or did I dream that? 

Would love to get a season ticket but because of prior commitments I can probably only make 1-2 games a month. Would be good to be able to pay a bit up front to get 24hr priority over general sale or something similar so I have a good chance of getting decent tickets for those games i can make.

29 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Here is the reply I got back for you @Ramos (and anyone else that may be interested)

"I can confirm that away membership are now being sold in house instead of through a third party company which means a new membership will need to be purchased for the 22/23 season. 

In regards to your current membership, Unfortunately, the club can neither facilitate any benefits included in the 2021/22 membership scheme operated independently by Fourth Wall Creative nor provide either a pro-rated refund or pro-rated offset against the club managed 2022/23 Season Away Ticket Membership.

Supporters who had a 2021/22 membership scheme are advised to contact Fourth Wall directly via info@fourthwallcreative.com or 0151 353 7310."

Cheers mate also got this reply this morning was going to pop it on here. Guess I’ll have to buy a new one!