Away Memberships

Day

59 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Buying an away membership if you didn't go away last season, what does it get you and is it worth it?

I would break it down to what games you want to go to.

I would say allocations under 1500, little to no chance.

Allocations over 3000, probably not needed. 

The sweet spot will be the mid range allocations, 1500-3000. This is where your away membership will probably get you last dibs on tickets.

1st 2nd and 3rd round of the FA cup may also come into play if we're away.

Included in this group Plymouth, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Accrington Stanley, Cambridge United,Burton Albion, Shrewsbury, Morecambe, Peterborough, Wycombe wasters, so I’d say yes it’s worth it

Does anyone know if there will be priority access for away membership holders when booking any potential trips to Wembley? The main reason I purchased in the past was to put some money into the club, but also on the slim chance we made the play off final (let’s not start that conversation!). This year, theoretically we have 2 chances- play offs and the EFL Pizza Slam Bang Trophy (or whatever it’s called).

That’s assuming we don’t make it to the final of the FA and League Cups… even I’m not that optimistic.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t get why they are staggering the sale of away memberships, it is after all only the membership that is on sale, not tickets with a limited number. Unless they are limiting the numbers of members.

they aren't. that's how they will stagger the first few away games 

17 minutes ago, Ramos said:

does this mean the membership I bought in jan which said it was valid for 12 months is now not valid?! 

unfortunately for you and many i don't think they will be. as this season it is the club providing the membership, this was previously outsourced to another company

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

I'd suggest an email to the ticket office: slo@dcfc.co.uk

Thanks - Yeah I’ve sent one - the letter says 12 months but I wouldn’t be suprised with things under admin that it meant 12 months as of the start of the season rather than when I received it and it just hadn’t been updated.  

1 minute ago, DerbyRevolution said:

unfortunately for you and many i don't think they will be. as this season it is the club providing the membership, this was previously outsourced to another company

Yeah I get that feeling. Hopefully they can do something for us cause I’d already paid the 30 or 40 quid for it. 

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

But that’s my point, at the moment it’s the membership that’s on sale not the away tickets.

where does it say memberships are staggered sale? it states 'Priority windows following each away ticket on sale announcemnt'

unless i'm misreading it i think anyone can buy an away membership tomorrow at 10am

10 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

where does it say memberships are staggered sale? it states 'Priority windows following each away ticket on sale announcemnt'

unless i'm misreading it i think anyone can buy an away membership tomorrow at 10am

That's what I think, too.

5 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Just reread it, I think you’re right ?? paying for my son and grandson for one but they will be starting at the bottom as they only went to the Blackpool game last season but my grandson is eager for more.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's what I think, too.

Just priority for purchasing based on last years attended league away games.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/away-ticket-membership-information-confirmed

Priority ‘Windows’ Following Each Away Ticket On-Sale Announcement

1. First 48 Hours - Members who attended 20+ Away League Matches the previous season

2. Second 48 Hours - Members who attended 15+ Away League Matches the previous season

3. Third 48 Hours - Members who attended 10+ Away League Matches the previous season

4. Fourth 48 Hours - Members who attended 5+ Away League Matches the previous season

5. Fifth 48 Hours - All Members

6. General Sale

1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

Just priority for purchasing based on last years attended league away games.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/away-ticket-membership-information-confirmed

Priority ‘Windows’ Following Each Away Ticket On-Sale Announcement

1. First 48 Hours - Members who attended 20+ Away League Matches the previous season

2. Second 48 Hours - Members who attended 15+ Away League Matches the previous season

3. Third 48 Hours - Members who attended 10+ Away League Matches the previous season

4. Fourth 48 Hours - Members who attended 5+ Away League Matches the previous season

5. Fifth 48 Hours - All Members

6. General Sale

Wonder why they haven’t included the two cup games, they have before.

41 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Does anyone know if there will be priority access for away membership holders when booking any potential trips to Wembley? The main reason I purchased in the past was to put some money into the club, but also on the slim chance we made the play off final (let’s not start that conversation!). This year, theoretically we have 2 chances- play offs and the EFL Pizza Slam Bang Trophy (or whatever it’s called).

That’s assuming we don’t make it to the final of the FA and League Cups… even I’m not that optimistic.

Conflict of interest alert, pizza trophy ? thingy final is on March 19th, Mother’s Day.