Accrington Stanley FC

glyn1957

Love the way ASFC have told the EFL to shove the I follow streaming where the sun does not shine, i wonder what sanctions they will try to fit them up with.

I know i sound bitter but i still think the EFL took delight in putting the boot in to us,so i say well done Accrington Stanley FC dont back down i for one support your stance .

F££k the EFL.

2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Copy of the letter

I dont know how I feel about this. It's not just iFollow, but a club's individual streaming set-up which is being called out. For example, Derby have invested a lot into RamsTV. 

The current system means for home games all income through RamsTV is kept to ourselves. When streaming away games, income from the first 500 passes goes to the home side.

Holt is calling for one of two options. The first is to pool all of our RamsTV money into a pot with the iFollow (or equivalent) income from other clubs. This is an immediate 'no' from me, as it makes any investment into RamsTV pointless.

The second options isn't too different from what is already in place. Instead of it being income from the first 500 passes, it would be all of them. Again, what incentive is there for RamsTV to show any away games?

This is just another example of how the officials running the EFL are not fit and proper to carry out their duties.

Maybe the 72 clubs that make up the membership should consider dismissing these officials. Then replace them with officials that are more interested in doing what is best for every club.

12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I dont know how I feel about this. It's not just iFollow, but a club's individual streaming set-up which is being called out. For example, Derby have invested a lot into RamsTV. 

The current system means for home games all income through RamsTV is kept to ourselves. When streaming away games, income from the first 500 passes goes to the home side.

Holt is calling for one of two options. The first is to pool all of our RamsTV money into a pot with the iFollow (or equivalent) income from other clubs. This is an immediate 'no' from me, as it makes any investment into RamsTV pointless.

The second options isn't too different from what is already in place. Instead of it being income from the first 500 passes, it would be all of them. Again, what incentive is there for RamsTV to show any away games?

In our defence, we can argue that it’s additional revenue for them as our streaming platform won’t prevent fans from buying tickets and travelling.

If anything it would have an impact on home attendances. 

Either way, going public against the EFL is not advisable as our ex owner that campaigned for fairer TV deals that would benefit all EFL clubs will tell you.

6 minutes ago, David said:

In our defence, we can argue that it’s additional revenue for them as our streaming platform won’t prevent fans from buying tickets and travelling.

If anything it would have an impact on home attendances. 

Either way, going public against the EFL is not advisable as our ex owner that campaigned for fairer TV deals that would benefit all EFL clubs will tell you.

From what he said, he clearly feels he has no other choice.

Perhaps the outcome should be the difference revenue between how many away tickets are expected to be sold vs how many were actually sold. Away end capacity instead would be easier to work off, but feels a bit unfair when Forest Green's 200 man away following travel to Barnsley 4k+ away end.