New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Great signing, loved his interview. Seems like a top bloke 

Yeah just watched it, spoke well, like that he’s got connections with people already here (as others have, will help the squad gel quickly), Stearman played a big part in getting him here too! Has five promotions on his cv, I know a lot of people want to see some youth added but I think the experience and know how of these new additions could be massive for us this season ? 

I think we've made some great signings the only real area that worries me is the GK I think an experienced keeper would make a huge difference I don't see Wildsmith as the answer ( not just based on one game either )

Just now, Srg said:

It’s more the fact it’s a completely different word with a different meaning. 

I used to have to be wary of what I wrote on the old politics forum, there were some right pedants that dwelled there - myself included ?  'resigning' was close enough for a quick post here re. the colour of the square ? 

Are we expecting another any minute now?!?

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Really cryptic that, whatever could it mean?!

Nah, I had a dumb moment and thought it might have been a clue about the next signing (ie CKR) completely forgetting Collins was called er, Collins. I realised my error as soon as I typed it and tried to edit it away. Gonna blame a bit of baby brain on that one. Would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky…

3 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Well its a white training top so its a newbie.

Getting really annoyed about that black squares now.... ? 

I did my best with that ‘at least the first block has a wee bit of white’ comment for you. Sorry, lad- on your own now. ?