Song for our new era.

GB SPORTS

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Thought that was Everton?

Do they both have that, or is one of us wrong?  ?‍♂️

Well... Looks like we both win... Which is nice...?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5654961/watford-everton-z-cars-who-played-it-first/#:~:text=WSJ.com-,Why do Watford and Everton both walk out to Z,sharing the same walkout tune.

3 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

I think the new era would be a great time to ditch SBW - it's already more than a decade past it's sell by date.

As for what they come out to, I quite like the randomness of some tunes that other clubs come out to (Z Cars at Watford, liquidator at Chelsea), just pick one and make that ours. It doesn't have to have lyrical significance or local relevance but just has to be the constant trigger that this is it now, match time (and literally anything is better than SBW).

Use to be dam busters theme!

I’d love for the club to get a real dog mentality following everything that’s happened, an “us against the world” hostile type of atmosphere. Especially at pride park. 

In the BB ground days the team used to come out to we will rock you, I’d love them to crank the volume up to 11 and have that blaring out just before the game, either that or something like enter sandman.

Something with a bit of attitude, to quote Milwall - no one likes us, we don’t care 

Just now, Kernow said:

I know we already play it from time to time, but Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes would be a good choice to walk out to. There’s probably a list of a thousand songs that would build the atmosphere better than SBW, mind.

Yes! Would love this 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I’d love for the club to get a real dog mentality following everything that’s happened, an “us against the world” hostile type of atmosphere. Especially at pride park. 

In the BB ground days the team used to come out to we will rock you, I’d love them to crank the volume up to 11 and have that blaring out just before the game, either that or something like enter sandman.

Something with a bit of attitude, to quote Milwall - no one likes us, we don’t care 

I just could never wrap my head around playing "welcome to the jungle" AFTER half time - surely that'd be a before kick off song?

I'd happily have the command and conquer "Hell March" as a good tune for the teams come out.

58 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Thought that was Everton?

Do they both have that, or is one of us wrong?  ?‍♂️

Actually, we are both right. Everton do have it (with more of a connection, which is why I didn't quote it - I think Tranmere do as well - coz Z Cars was filmedin Liverpool). Watford I have no clue why they have it but they do.

But, as you didn't say Watford don't have it (if you excuse the double negative) then we are, as I say, both right