Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 minutes ago, Crewton said:

You can talk - there's a thread on your forum proclaiming you're the oldest club in the league when you're clearly not. You should really be called Notts Afterbirth 😂 

Or West Bridgford  town, you would have thought they would have taken the hint when they moved the city boundary to not include them in it but make sure Notts County were just in.

2 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

And we get accused of living in the past...

I know there's an absolute chasm between us at the moment and it must hurt Derby fans but that's clutching at straws a bit.

Keep your founder member status though if it makes you feel better. 🤭

What were your mob doing in 1888?

Team History GIF by ClickUp

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

A high quality addition to the world famous city ground (it certainly will be now 😁).  I remember the BBG having something similar but it was 40 years ago!

containers.jpg

Says it all when second hand shipping containers can enhance the look of your ground.

Hope there’s no “ residue “ left in them, then again they probably bring their own 😂

2 hours ago, NottsRam said:

A high quality addition to the world famous city ground (it certainly will be now 😁).  I remember the BBG having something similar but it was 40 years ago!

containers.jpg

I don't want to hear the words "flat-pack stadium" from that lot ever again.

Think of the fun you could have in Corporate with a set of Allen Keys....

Probably charging an absolute fortune to sit in them too.

Still, you can get away with it when you're in the Premier League I suppose. More money into the coffers is fine with me, these international players have to be paid somehow.

Speaking of internationals, how is Mendez-Lang getting on for the mighty Guatemala? 

#levels 

51 minutes ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Still, you can get away with it when you're in the Premier League I suppose. More money into the coffers is fine with me, these international players have to be paid somehow.

Speaking of internationals, how is Mendez-Lang getting on for the mighty Guatemala? 

#levels 

Pretends not to know but knows which country our players play for, bless.

My next door neighbours has had a season ticket and a parking pass at their place for years. Last season they took his parking space off him because it was needed for corporate, this season they've took his seat off him, again for corporate, they've given him alternatives for both but to say he's pissed off is an understatement. Say's they don't care that he was there when they were only getting 15000 in league one! 15000? the giant of English football with the loyalist fans in the country?? Doubt there the loyalist fans in the county😁

6 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

#levels 

After buying over 30 players you’re bound to get a least one international. 

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Pretends not to know but knows which country our players play for, bless.

They both laugh at each other’s jokes. Must be some inside jokes they have.

That new corporate area looks quality & cutting edge too. The Greek bloke must’ve spent millions on the design team for it.

Edited by Will the Ram