Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Just now, Kokosnuss said:

No no, both teams are 'highly competitive' and closer in quality to the top 6 than at any other stage in Premier League history. It's never been of a higher standard and it's impossible to do anything without spending £170m in one season.

There was a time, not long ago, when you needed 40 points to have even a decent chance of staying up. Not these days... Just relegate all 5 of them and reduce the premier league to 18 teams FFS.

How can anyone argue about that penalty. Even we were awarded a penalty for the same type of offence. Bird was caught from behind in the Burton match.

Edited by Yoxoram
Extra sentence

10 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You must be one hour ahead, what was the forest score.

1 minute ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Not necessarily, who expected Everton to win today?

FFS you two, can’t you see what I’m trying to do here!

A win for Forest makes them likely to stay up, but only probable if they grab another point elsewhere.

33 points may not be enough for Forest due to their GD.

Leicester could overtake them IF West Ham rest for their cup final.

34 still the magic number for me. And I expected Forest to beat Southampton anyway.

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seizing his chance to play for a penalty, Johnson places his leg in front of Maitland-Niles as he clears the ball and tumbles.

Sounds like a penalty in the best reincarnation of Harry Kewell.

So what you are saying is that we should not have been given the penalty against Burton when Bird got in front of the defender; just like Johnson.

20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm saying your the biggest red dog on here.  Your letting the mask slip too often. 

Why can't you believe that I am a Ram. Do you really think a Forest supporter would have any knowledge of our penalty against Burton. And, by the way, I have been to every home league game at Pride Park this season.