Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Just now, TuffLuff said:

For all Sky have said about this being an ‘exciting’ game, Forest haven’t laid a glove on Man United here. United never had to get out of second gear either

Bar a few goalmouths scrambles from set pieces, we didn't do much. Easy win for United, who under ETH look a class act. 

5 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

A stat and some trivia from the commentary.

Forest haven't won a single point against Man Utd since 1995 in a game where Steve Cooper's dad was the referee.

I didn’t realise that Quasimodo was a ref?  Wow every day is a school day…

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Genuine question - don't you think it's rather sad thst a player allegedly on 80k a week has to give the police false drivers details to escape a speeding fine?

Yes, its pretty pathetic, although I would imagine he's doing so to avoid losing his license? Not an excuse mind you. get caught live uptown the consequences. 

Mind you, the speeding laws in this country are a little OTT. I got an awareness course for doing 60 on a motorway recently (due to not spotting the variable was at 50..)

2 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I see they had a 50 year birthday for their "iconic" badge...not my word...some tool on the TV.

Here's my offer for the next 50 years.

image.png.065ee5b114e1c29a95d0056d964155bc.png

Here’s mine…

A65CD638-5562-40C2-8ED1-8EDDA19ED8DE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yes, its pretty pathetic, although I would imagine he's doing so to avoid losing his license? Not an excuse mind you. get caught live uptown the consequences. 

Mind you, the speeding laws in this country are a little OTT. I got an awareness course for doing 60 on a motorway recently (due to not spotting the variable was at 50..)

That's fair enough, I always considered that you were a pretty fair poster on this forum.

Even on 80k a week you could afford your own personal Uber driver. Or sell your top of the line Range Rover as you wouldn't be needing it for a while to pay for a chauffeur. 

Hmm, well even with a slightly patched up United with no Rashford that looked comfortable. The worry if you are a Forest fan that in a home game there wasn't a single shot on target. The away form has been ropey so every remining home game is massive and they've never really got going and given themselves a chance.

All that said and despite several teams winning yesterday and pulling away, Southampton look poor, Leicester are really struggling and Leeds looked woeful last time out and got mauled at home by Palace. Leeds have Leicester then Bournemouth in a couple of games time so someone is getting points and Everton are determined to stay in trouble. It's still so tight but perhaps a diminishing pool of teams in trouble. This is far from over though. Everyone down there is thinking if they can just get one streaky win then it looks a whole lot better. Actually quite exciting !

Forest appear to be getting worse which isn’t a good sign for the manager.

A bulk of their points came in that run of playing Leeds, Leicester and Southampton and it probably gave Marinakis a false sense of hope.

Saying that, Forest were a lot better when they went with a back four. They’ve reverted to Cooper’s favorite three at the back and they look awfully short in that system just like they did at the beginning of the season.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's fair enough, I always considered that you were a pretty fair poster on this forum.

Even on 80k a week you could afford your own personal Uber driver. Or sell your top of the line Range Rover as you wouldn't be needing it for a while to pay for a chauffeur. 

You could literally pay for a personal Limo everywhere you go.

JLingz is paid extraordinarily OTT for his contributions to the club, but then you could say that about almost every footballer.

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

You could literally pay for a personal Limo everywhere you go.

JLingz is paid extraordinarily OTT for his contributions to the club, but then you could say that about almost every footballer.

To be fair, we are on sticky ground when it comes to Players getting alternative transport and motoring offences…

For me, the key game is Leicester v Everton. If the Scousers win and pick up another couple of points they might escape, leaving Florist and Crisp City to go down (I wish). Lose it and it's a toss-up which of Leicester and Forest accompany Southampton and Everton to the Championship.