Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

It’s looking a bit squeaky for them again isn’t it?  A tough few weeks for them, with a game and against Newcastle and a proper six pointer versus Wolves.  That equal worst goal difference could (hopefully) kill them.

As an aside I notice that the donkey Worrall scored today.  My lad’s football team won in the Young Elizabethan League under 9’s about 6 years ago and he was obviously delighted, that was until he found out who was giving him the trophy.  We had to hang about as the feckless and self important T**t Worrall arrived more than an hour late, what a complete cockwomble.  My lad wanted to ditch his trophy.  Said it being presented by him had took the shine right off it…???

I’ve not been on here for a while, but I notice a new Gump.  Who is the pretentious Pilot Bloke anyhow?  Another obsessive no doubt…

2 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

It’s looking a bit squeaky for them again isn’t it?  A tough few weeks for them, with a game and against Newcastle and a proper six pointer versus Wolves.  That equal worst goal difference could (hopefully) kill them.

As an aside I notice that the donkey Worrall scored today.  My lad’s football team won in the Young Elizabethan League under 9’s about 6 years ago and he was obviously delighted, that was until he found out who was giving him the trophy.  We had to hang about as the feckless and self important T**t Worrall arrived more than an hour late, what a complete cockwomble.  My lad wanted to ditch his trophy.  Said it being presented by him had took the shine right off it…???

I’ve not been on here for a while, but I notice a new Gump.  Who is the pretentious Pilot Bloke anyhow?  Another obsessive no doubt…

Saoirse Ronan Hello GIF by Focus Features

Here they are?

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

They looked like a team picked from the Coach and Horses pub today. What a motley collection they have. 

You'd be concerned if your overall spend for the year is hitting around 250 million for players and wages and the clamour is to bring in Yates, Colback and Surridge to make it better.  At least they've finally realised that there cult hero Worrall is feckin useless. 

Where TF are Pompous Pirate and Red Spawn? I'm guessing they spent last night cupping one another's balls and crying gently as they tried to console each other.

Ah well, when they do finally sprout a pair again and return to these boards, be nice to them please chaps. Spending a 1/4 of a £billion only to find you're even s****** than before is not a pleasant experience and they deserve our sincerest sympathy.

#crying

#threepointsfromoblivion

#uptheirons

I can’t see Forest picking up many more points on the road as they are awful.

Their City Ground form will either make or break them going into the final 12 games of the season.

I can see them spawning 4 points from the next 2 against Newcastle and Wolves before they play that big six pointer at Leeds.

If they fail to win one of the upcoming home games and then lose at Leeds they will go down.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Dare to dream - Gumps, Fester & the Dirties for the drop?

I’ve been expecting Leeds & West Ham to pull away all season but they haven’t. Southampton looked screwed but it’ll fun to see them fluke a 1-0 at Mould Trafford today! 

Just looking at their upcoming games I'm wondering whether in true Gumpy fashion, they may have shot their collective wads a tad early. Not an easy run of games, to be sure - through end of April as below:

Nottingham Forest - Newcastle United

Nottingham Forest - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Leeds United - Nottingham Forest

Aston Villa - Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest - Manchester United

Liverpool - Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest - Brighton & Hove Albion

Brentford - Nottingham Forest

29 year old Brazilian footballer, who’s played his whole career in Brazil, gets into a financial mess and somehow finds himself in the richest league in the world.

It raises a lot of questions, but safe to say his agent knew where to sniff around

Edited by TuffLuff

17 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You'd be concerned if your overall spend for the year is hitting around 250 million for players and wages and the clamour is to bring in Yates, Colback and Surridge to make it better.  At least they've finally realised that there cult hero Worrall is feckin useless. 

donkey GIF this Joe Worrall?