Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

44 minutes ago, Sean said:

What they're doing this season is absolute, total lunacy.

Surely they are absolutely screwed if they come down? Like, Mel Morris dumpster fire x 100 screwed?

Corruption is notoriously rife in Greece - they are screwed when it’s politically necessary for that to take place - or the calories bite back . 

I'm sure that RedDawn will be hoping for a miracle tonight as I will against Manure. I promise not to jinx you by watching the game; that might give you the slimmest of chances (and yes, I do believe in fairies and unicorns).

Seriously, Forest fans must be a little concerned by all the spending on players. If Forest don't stay up, they could be in serious trouble.

7 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

I'm sure that RedDawn will be hoping for a miracle tonight as I will against Manure. I promise not to jinx you by watching the game; that might give you the slimmest of chances (and yes, I do believe in fairies and unicorns).

Seriously, Forest fans must be a little concerned by all the spending on players. If Forest don't stay up, they could be in serious trouble.

The tie is dead. A compete dead rubber and one we’ll be putting the kids out for. Saturday is what matters

I’m a little concerned but would be more concerned about our future if we hadn’t made signings. The injury list we have now is preposterous. 

48 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The tie is dead. A compete dead rubber and one we’ll be putting the kids out for. Saturday is what matters

I’m a little concerned but would be more concerned about our future if we hadn’t made signings. The injury list we have now is preposterous. 

Don't give up the faith. We lost 3-0 at home to Hull in the Championship playoffs and thought the away leg was a dead rubber but we made a fist of it. We scored twice but unfortunately ran out of steam.

Maybe, just maybe, Manure will think it's a dead tie too. They might be in a low gear from the start and it's not always easy to raise your game. There again, remember what I said previously about believing in fairies and unicorns.

Forest have so many players they could have a starting 11 plus subs of just central midfielders.

Thought we were player hoarding when we signed the likes of Butterfield, Johnson, Camera and Blackman when we really had no space for them.

Yes Forest needed players if they had any hope this season, but they’ve done it without a care for these footballers careers and it’s wrong. They are going to have nearly 10 players not registered to play for them? What do they do? They’ve got to come into training knowing they are surplus to requirements, chatting to other players and causing a stink. 

But let’s be honest too, it’s happened because there was a battle of CEO’s and the one who stayed is getting his own players in.

5 hours ago, Yoxoram said:

Don't give up the faith. We lost 3-0 at home to Hull in the Championship playoffs and thought the away leg was a dead rubber but we made a fist of it. We scored twice but unfortunately ran out of steam.

Maybe, just maybe, Manure will think it's a dead tie too. They might be in a low gear from the start and it's not always easy to raise your game. There again, remember what I said previously about believing in fairies and unicorns.

But Hull were s**** and we'd already spanked them twice that season.  By 4 goals on one occasion. 

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I heard that you were down to your last 4 fit goalkeepers, and that some of them are not even international keepers, that’s horrendous.