Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

27 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

How big is the list of contracted players that they want to get rid off ( obviously most will be sold to the Greek club to re invent money)

They had 74 players on the books last I heard plus a new one added this week.  I assume that would include 18-23 year olds.  Must be a lot of deadwood.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

People Waiting GIF by evite  Forests January signings queue up to sign contracts

Ooh heck!  I hope that ain't a tray of pies she's handing out.  There doesn't look to be enough for everyone!  

Someone will end up being bulleh'd!  

... I bet Kenny's hovering around somewhere close, anorl!  ?

On 14/01/2023 at 22:58, Red_Dawn said:

On the flip side, you should read FoxesTalk and the vitriol they’re directing at Brendan Rogers. A man who won them the FA Cup? 

They’ve got far too big for their boots very quickly. As much as I have banter with you lot on here, they’ve got the worst fans out of any of the east mids clubs, by a distance. 

100%, especially the highlighted bit. Their sense of entitlement is unbelievable. Although I was amused by one of the forum posters calling Mr Cooper a goblin.

Forest fans will have you believe that Palmeiras wanted £60m for Danilo from Arsenal and Barcelona in the summer, only to let him join Forest for £16m a few months later. Honest to god.a

What did he do to tank his value 73% in a few small months would be my concern, in that case ?

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Forest fans will have you believe that Palmeiras wanted £60m for Danilo from Arsenal and Barcelona in the summer, only to let him join Forest for £16m a few months later. Honest to god.a

What did he do to tank his value 73% in a few small months would be my concern, in that case ?

These are the same people who tried telling you they signed two Portugese wonderkids who turned down Bayern Munich to play for Forest 5 years ago.

10 hours ago, Ambitious said:

?

2 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Banter Will be even funnier when we are both in the same league again next season 

Yeah, that's not to say we should be salty about anything they come out with now. Just have to make the most of the scraps to get our laughs right now.

Roles reversed, we would be giving them some right pelters.

We've had our days being on top, now it's their turn, we'll be back though and have our day again.

On 16/01/2023 at 19:00, Bris Vegas said:

40 points used to aim to avoid relegation. This season it will probably get you a top 12 finish.

40 points typically isn't needed. 36/37 will probably be enough this year given there's so many teams taking points off each other. No weak sides adrift like Watford or Norwich have been in recent years. 

I will say, if Everton, West Ham and Southampton go down, good luck getting promoted again from the championship. 

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

40 points typically isn't needed. 36/37 will probably be enough this year given there's so many teams taking points off each other. No weak sides adrift like Watford or Norwich have been in recent years. 

I will say, if Everton, West Ham and Southampton go down, good luck getting promoted again from the championship. 

40 is unusual.  32-34 will be enough. About 3 or 4 points less than the norm. 32 would be the lowest I recall.  Chuck another couple on as teams suddenly start performing like 1970 Brazil over the last 3 games if there's a chance to stay up.