Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest are averaging less points than they did last season, yet the league is worse this time around with the bottom 3. And Forest have already played them all at home.

Lose to Bournemouth next and Cooper will be gone. Especially if they can lure somebody like Lopetegui or Potter.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

His luck is running out. You have to do more than just play percentage football in the PL, especially when considering what you have spent.

Forest have no chance of going down.

But where are the patterns of play in attack? Where is the creativity? You can’t expect to become a top half side by just living off moments, set pieces and counter attacks. Especially when you are a smaller PL club and don’t have the wealth of a Man Utd or Chelsea.

It is to be fair. Without Awoniyi we look pretty toothless, Sam Suridge would be a better shout than Wood or Origi. 

I will say the goalkeeping situation has been a massive downgrade. Henderson/Navas/even Samba would be better than the current pair. 

7 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

It is to be fair. Without Awoniyi we look pretty toothless, Sam Suridge would be a better shout than Wood or Origi. 

I will say the goalkeeping situation has been a massive downgrade. Henderson/Navas/even Samba would be better than the current pair. 

You need Awoniyi in a team like this. He is a threat at set-pieces, works hard off the ball, can hold it up, win free kicks and he has goals in him.

He was the reason you stayed up last season and it’s no coincidence the recent poor run has coincided with his absence.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

I'm doing the same to my kids.

I constantly come up with ridiculous 'chants' for players that dont really work.

So far I've adapted 'Wooly Bully' for Willy Boly.

Adam Ant's 'Dog Eat Dog' for Udogie. (The chorus : dog eat  dog eat dog) sounds very similar.

And to Madness 'I like driving in a bra' for Saar. 

Edit : actually the Willy Bully song is awesome. We're all singing it now.

Filed under 'not a lot of people know that', Kev Moore's album "Fan Fayre for the Commons People" features a version of "Wooly Bully" - which actually spins a tale about a conversation I had with an old chap on the Popside, at half time during the UEFA Cup game against Finn Harps (checks calendar) 45 years ago.

The conversation went along the following lines...

Old Bloke: Ayup, miduk. What's t'score?

Eddie: It's 9-0.

Old Bloke: Bugger me. I went furra s**t and missed 5 goals.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Saw the last 25 minutes and they seemed to play ok, albeit rather rushed and they couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo..  Were they poor before that against 11 ?.  

They fed off a couple of Spurs mistakes to force a save or two.

But the huge difference was when Spurs were creating chances, they were doing it through their own possession and good play.

Forest when they get on the ball just look devoid of creativity and general idea.

Steve Cooper is similar to Chris Hughton at Brighton, yet Hughton actually picked up more points.

He is at his limit, and this only ends one way. 

Forest following a similar trend to Leeds here (only Leeds played better football). They twisted and got rid of Bielsa, probably wrong decision. 

Forest will be fine this season, but then unless they improve significantly next season will be vulnerable. Would fancy Leicester or even Ipswich to beat this lot right now