Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 win from their last 12 league outings LMFAO.

It's staggering that they can spend as much as they have and still be absolutely gash. At this point, I think only Sheffield, Burnley are worse than this gumps roster as Luton are now showing enough fight to close the gap. Everton will go past Forest like a knife through butter, so make no mistake, this gumptard shower of shoyte could well be bang in it if they don't get the big lummox back soon, as he appears their only significant goal threat.

image.thumb.png.e3df1108b86fbc5f3dd8ead0e5c7f63a.png

8 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

I'm clearly being a bit thick, but how can Man Utd occupy two spots in this table having spent both £384m and £292m ?

I think one was supposed to say man city?

Unless that's how they're getting around ffp now? If only Mel had thought of having multi-dimensional football clubs instead of a fantasy roof.....

45 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm pretty sure that was one of the techniques used in Guantanimo to break suspects.

I'm doing the same to my kids.

I constantly come up with ridiculous 'chants' for players that dont really work.

So far I've adapted 'Wooly Bully' for Willy Boly.

Adam Ant's 'Dog Eat Dog' for Udogie. (The chorus : dog eat  dog eat dog) sounds very similar.

And to Madness 'I like driving in a bra' for Saar. 

Edit : actually the Willy Bully song is awesome. We're all singing it now.

Edited by Chester40

Forest are awful to watch. They just try and stay tight, get everybody behind the ball and then play off moments like a mistake at the back, set-pieces etc.

They have no identity or plan on the ball. They are happy to have 30% possession. Just ugly.

You can see why their owner is twitching. He’s probably thinking for £250m+ surely they can play better than this.

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

In before, ohhhh internet out in Nottm, where's Red Dawn.. 

Fear for Steve here. Surprised we got this far 2bh.

His luck is running out. You have to do more than just play percentage football in the PL, especially when considering what you have spent.

Forest have no chance of going down.

But where are the patterns of play in attack? Where is the creativity? You can’t expect to become a top half side by just living off moments, set pieces and counter attacks. Especially when you are a smaller PL club and don’t have the wealth of a Man Utd or Chelsea.