Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Farm Animals GIF by The Dodo  Worrall and McKenna training alone

It's lovely reading their comments on Twatter - they're convinced that they wouldn't have been trashed 5-0 if wonky Worrall had been in the team  (though they may well have lost by even more as he and McKenna strike me as their worst two defenders....)

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Pearson took Leicester to two promotions, kept them up when it looked impossible and signed at least 5 or 6 players who won the premier league for some magic beans. He did a great job at Watford till they sacked him with 2 games of the season left and promptly lost them both.  He's a far better manager than Wilder for me. 

Not having that in the slightest. Wilder also took Sheffield United to two promotions and a 9th-place finish in the Premier League, far better than Pearson’s Leicester.

Plus Wilder had more success at other clubs (promotions with Oxford and Northampton, and I think some non-league clubs).

Just looking at the Red dogs forum player travelled down in his car to Fulham. 2 training on their own. Cracks appearing everywhere! Loved how Fulham did a Derby on them (ie 5 0).Had to buy in some more popcorn for the weekend to see if the fat Greek decides to chop Cooper. Isn't it nice that them down the road are now getting a squeaky bum!

1 hour ago, eccles the ram said:

Just looking at the Red dogs forum player travelled down in his car to Fulham. 2 training on their own. Cracks appearing everywhere! Loved how Fulham did a Derby on them (ie 5 0).Had to buy in some more popcorn for the weekend to see if the fat Greek decides to chop Cooper. Isn't it nice that them down the road are now getting a squeaky bum!

Their fans "outsang the home supporters"™️ though, so I'm sure they'll be awarded points for that......

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not having that in the slightest. Wilder also took Sheffield United to two promotions and a 9th-place finish in the Premier League, far better than Pearson’s Leicester.

Plus Wilder had more success at other clubs (promotions with Oxford and Northampton, and I think some non-league clubs).

Have or don't mate.  Wouldn't put Wilder in charge of putting me bins out.

9 hours ago, Crewton said:

I'm not so sure. Luton have shown enough to suggest that they could scrap their way out of the bottom three. They probably will survive, but not without a significant improvement on their form to date.

I've a feeling that they'll get well drubbed in their second round of games as they will run out of steam with a small squad and in the second round of games they won't be surprising anyone. Done better than I thought but that result the other night was a right kick in the bollox. 

23 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Their fans "outsang the home supporters"™️ though, so I'm sure they'll be awarded points for that......

We are talking about Fulham aren't we.  I here Fulham were recently out sang by a mime artist convention who'd took a wrong turn and wound up in the away end.

Maranakis and cooper (and Jon Moss) are the reason they are in the premier league. Maranakis is equally capable of dismantling everything they’ve done. They’ve got there through splashing the cash, getting a good manager and a few enormous slices of luck. They didn’t do it by having a strategy and being well run for all their PR.

Had they not got up players would’ve been sold for FFP, and Maranakis was rumoured to have been getting frustrated at the financial restrictions in the EFL and considering selling the club. It is impossible for a club ran so chaotically to have sustained success. But look at Olympiakos, yes - lots of success but they’ve always been one of the biggest clubs in Greece and now they’re not doing so well. 

I still think they’ll survive this season (to go down this season with the money they’ve spent and Everton’s points deduction would be truly shambolic) but i hope this is the start of revolving door of foreign managers with more poor signings and their demise back to the championship in the next 2 years. 

7 hours ago, Gaspode said:

It's lovely reading their comments on Twatter - they're convinced that they wouldn't have been trashed 5-0 if wonky Worrall had been in the team  (though they may well have lost by even more as he and McKenna strike me as their worst two defenders....)

He'll be back this weekend and their top lads will be belting out this beauty

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I've a feeling that they'll get well drubbed in their second round of games as they will run out of steam with a small squad and in the second round of games they won't be surprising anyone. Done better than I thought but that result the other night was a right kick in the bollox. 

Certainly, squad size isn't on their side, though a huge squad isn't doing Forest any favours it seems. They might still be helped by the lack of pressure, but a few key injuries could make that immaterial.

Honestly to hear their self entitled b******* today. Wetting themselves about Friday night at their (self proclaimed) world famous city ground with Mull of Kintyre played at the right time. They drew with Wolves, their expensive summer signings all benched or not in the squad, including that Sangare who was supposedly the player who was going to take them to the next level. Toffolo coming out and saying how today proves the whole club is United from the owner down - the biggest load b******* I’ve ever heard. 

They are a f****** mess. But they’ll probably survive and cooper genuinely is probably their best chance. 

On 07/12/2023 at 09:20, Red_Dawn said:

Getting a team marooned to the bottom of the championship, 1 point in 7, to the playoff (and almost top 2) has never been achieved before. No-one has even come close.

Obviously the playoffs are a lottery, but again, getting a side who've historically been bottlers in that competition to win? First Forest manager in 23 years to return us to the top flight. 

And then to get that ramshackle side to stay in the league, with all the ridiculous numbers of signings and media circus that followed, again a miracle job.

You lot might downplay it, naturally, but he worked an absolute miracle getting us up and keeping us there. He'll get another great job after us, no doubt. 

Another great job?  Well he might get another job