Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

51 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Shocking how DCFC fans can watch them mother feckers down the road, I'd sooner rub salt in my eyes, I fast forward them on MOTD but if they're the last game which is the norm I end the programme and delete.

I hope you all sleep with a Bible under your pillows txlCDxVA=

Thye could have lost the game (and probably should have if VAR hadn't seen a handball that was very marginal) which would have made it worthwhile, but there's also the comedy gold of watching McKenna fall over for no reason to let someone in on goal and Worrall playing the Burnley winger onside and then getting absolutely burnt for the Burnley goal.....

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Thye could have lost the game (and probably should have if VAR hadn't seen a handball that was very marginal) which would have made it worthwhile, but there's also the comedy gold of watching McKenna fall over for no reason to let someone in on goal and Worrall playing the Burnley winger onside and then getting absolutely burnt for the Burnley goal.....

No blame attached to those who want a little light relief...But for me I couldn't sleep at night U2KdW5NPUFn9mztxKfXKz5xl8RFPao4= 😁

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Was kinda worth it to see Cooper’s uncomfortableness at being asked about the ref’s decisions and that being all they could be bothered to show of anything he had to say. Also it was a stark contrast to Kompany who showed a lot of class in his answers. 

Didn’t see a lot of Burnley last season but was really impressed by them last night when Forest looked a bit uninspired all things considered.

Let’s be honest, last night was a really good point in the grand scheme of things. 

Burnley are no mugs, and I think will have enough to stay clear of the likes of Luton, Everton and the Blunts. 

We got away with on VAR. I’d be raging if that was given against us. Mind you, they favour the big teams right? 👀 

8th in the Premier League. Life is good—football wise at least. 

the sopranos smoking GIF

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Let’s be honest, last night was a really good point in the grand scheme of things. 

Burnley are no mugs, and I think will have enough to stay clear of the likes of Luton, Everton and the Blunts. 

We got away with on VAR. I’d be raging if that was given against us. Mind you, they favour the big teams right? 👀 

the sopranos smoking GIF

How very apt, a picture of a gangster.😉

21 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

ardyDerby.jpeg

3 hours ago, NottsRam said:

If we want to talk attendances, Forest v Brentford the last time Forest played in the same competition saw 2,031 at your place.  Just saying 

Oh the days of us playing in the Papa John's Pizza trophy or whatever its called.. Seems a lifetime ago

Gen question. Would you even want to win it? 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Oh the days of us playing in the Papa John's Pizza trophy or whatever its called.. Seems a lifetime ago

Gen question. Would you even want to win it? 

As you know, given the very limited opportunities to make any money at this level, I believe that financially its very much worth getting to Wembley and winning, so on that score yeah, I'd be happy to win it. Until that stage though it's just a worrying opportunity to pick up injuries in an already fairly congested calendar. That said, after having so many players out with various injuries, it's actually proving a useful way of getting some minutes for players returning.

On 19/09/2023 at 14:48, Red_Dawn said:

the sopranos smoking GIF

Showtime Networks Miri GIF by Showtime

Back to reality on Saturday, Man City away🤣