Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

8 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leicester have Liverpool and Newcastle after this. It’s looking like 33 points (beating West Ham at home on the final day) will be their maximum. 

Unless West Ham are on the beach by then can't see Leicester beating them. West Ham are a much better side

18 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Unless West Ham are on the beach by then can't see Leicester beating them. West Ham are a much better side

I think West Ham could be resting for their European Conference Cup final then.

If Everton grab a point elsewhere, they may be best positioned having Bournemouth at home on the final day.

Saying all that, rather than the bottom teams suddenly grabbing points as they fight for survival, seems they’re all getting worse.

Forest probably can’t believe their luck. 

Talking about luck Forest are a counter attacking side and desperately need the opposition to attack them and Southampton have to get a result tonight so they will leave gaps trying - huge opportunity for the Red dogs as Leicester are shedding goals galore alongside Leeds.

48 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Talking about luck Forest are a counter attacking side and desperately need the opposition to attack them and Southampton have to get a result tonight so they will leave gaps trying - huge opportunity for the Red dogs as Leicester are shedding goals galore alongside Leeds.

Sadly I don’t think they’re bad enough to lose to Southampton. They’ve not been that terrible, especially at home, and Southampton really have been. They really do seem like the team at the bottom with the most fight at the minute.

(please, please, please let this jinx them now). 

On 07/05/2023 at 16:33, Red_Dawn said:

Never mind lads. You still have a team to support. That was always the goal right?

Who cares what league it’s in the third tier again.. 

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

On 07/05/2023 at 16:33, Red_Dawn said:

Never mind lads. You still have a team to support. That was always the goal right?

Who cares what league it’s in the third tier again.. 

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

mtv middle finger GIF by The Charlotte Show

Southampton will be lucky to get a point out of tonight's game which will be enough to propel Forest out of that bottom 3 at the expense of Leicester -  I can't see them getting any more points against Liverpool or Newcastle so their race is done.

It's then down to whether Leeds have enough with Big Sam to overtake the Red Dogs. 

At least I can take solace that the jug eared crisp eaters will be in the Championship next season.

What's the stats on a team who won the Premiership then getting relegated after x amount of subsequent seasons, Leicester must be in the running for that accolade?

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Southampton will be lucky to get a point out of tonight's game which will be enough to propel Forest out of that bottom 3 at the expense of Leicester -  I can't see them getting any more points against Liverpool or Newcastle so their race is done.

It's then down to whether Leeds have enough with Big Sam to overtake the Red Dogs. 

At least I can take solace that the jug eared crisp eaters will be in the Championship next season.

What's the stats on a team who won the Premiership then getting relegated after x amount of subsequent seasons, Leicester must be in the running for that accolade?

Blackburn 4 seasons in the 90s. Won it in 95, relegated 99 I think.

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Blackburn were relegated in 1998/99 after winning the league 4 seasons earlier.

Edited by Will the Ram