Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

15 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Exactly. Arsenal in 3rd being on 83 pts all that time ago means nowt. All that tells us is that the top teams were stronger and the bottom teams weaker (cough 11 pts). It tells us nothing about the overall strength of the league.

I mean this season there's a relegation team in the latter stages of Europe ffs.

In the Europa conference league... they've had to beat the might of Genk, AEK Larnaca, Viborg and 3 other crap teams to get there. It's hardly a symbol of their extensive quality despite what you tell yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The red dogs must have not lost a game as they are showing up again 🤔

Nah just one, that runs here straight after a win, rather than celebrate elsewhere. I’ve time for Dawny, he’s consistent and fun at times; this one’s just a WUM looking for friends.

5 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Over two seasons? We only got promoted the once to my knowledge...

I'm interested though where this £26m comes from. Probably the same source who has folk on here thinking Lingard is on 200k a week and we've spent 250m.

Yes over two seasons.  Not including the 2.5 million still owed for the Portugese wonderkid with two left feet you spent 15 million quid on over 5 years. Do your own adding up instead of playing with yourself on here.  Plenty of fingers and toes. Not including agents fees of course.  Think you'll find you've committed to considerably more than 250 million with promotion bonus, agent fees, transfer fees and wages over the next 4 years including this one. Will Newcastle and Liverpool have anyone else they can send your way . Keep your lube handy over the summer in anticipation.

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Nah just one, that runs here straight after a win, rather than celebrate elsewhere. I’ve time for Dawny, he’s consistent and fun at times; this one’s just a WUM looking for friends.

He's that bloke on a stag do 500 miles from home you start talking to and don't know.  By the time your 10 minutes into conversation you know you've made a mistake and he's going to bore you to death for the next two days.  Sun starved and fun starved the only reason he's there is he's the brides cousin and she'd like him to get out his mothers spare room more. You'll try and get away but then you here the immortal words' I'll get the next one' and he's your limpet for the next 48 hrs.  The only escape from the nightmare is total alcohol obliteration to numb the pain.  At some point he'll engage some locals in an ill fated discussion about football and start talking about the world famous Nott's Forest, mentioning players names and Garibaldi as they Blankley stare at him and wander off.    Now you both look like Bamfords and the only hope is that he won't bother coming to anywhere that's open after midnight as he's never 'been into nightclubs'  as he find's loud music and girls scary and promised to call mummy to check in. 

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's that bloke on a stag do 500 miles from home you start talking to and don't know.  By the time your 10 minutes into conversation you know you've made a mistake and he's going to bore you to death for the next two days.  Sun starved and fun starved the only reason he's there is he's the brides cousin and she'd like him to get out his mothers spare room more. You'll try and get away but then you here the immortal words' I'll get the next one' and he's your limpet for the next 48 hrs.  The only escape from the nightmare is total alcohol obliteration to numb the pain.  At some point he'll engage some locals in an ill fated discussion about football and start talking about the world famous Nott's Forest, mentioning players names and Garibaldi as they Blankley stare at him and wander off.    Now you both look like Bamfords and the only hope is that he won't bother coming to anywhere that's open after midnight as he's never 'been into nightclubs'  as he find's loud music and girls scary and promised to call mummy to check in. 

You must’ve suffered a really bad stag do at some point in your life 😂

Anyway, back to the Gumps, we’ll see how they crack off in London Saturday with their injuries they must only have 2 teams to choose from now; I’m more interested in our match but no doubt our resident lonely WUM, will find 50p for his leccy, if they win and/or we lose. 

Leeds 30 - Bournemouth (A), Man City (A), Newcastle (H), West Ham (A), Spurs (H)

Forest 30 - Brentford (A), Southampton (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A)

Leicester 29 - Everton (H), Fulham (A), Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A), West Ham (H)

Everton 28 - Leicester (A), Brighton (A), Man City (H), Wolves (A), Bournemouth (H)

Its looking very much like 35 points will be enough to survive. I think the bolder games are the ones the teams down there will target as must-win games. And then perhaps grab one or two points from the others.

Leeds have some horrible fixtures at a time where they can’t defend. I think Leicester survive if they beat Everton. Forest will go down if Leeds beat Bournemouth and Forest don’t pick up more than 2 points from their next 2 games.

Everton will go down if they don’t beat Leicester. 

21 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

In the Europa conference league... they've had to beat the might of Genk, AEK Larnaca, Viborg and 3 other crap teams to get there. It's hardly a symbol of their extensive quality despite what you tell yourself. 

Imagine beating crap trams like Malmo to a European title and thinking that means you’re good. 

16 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leeds 30 - Bournemouth (A), Man City (A), Newcastle (H), West Ham (A), Spurs (H)

Forest 30 - Brentford (A), Southampton (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A)

Leicester 29 - Everton (H), Fulham (A), Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A), West Ham (H)

Everton 28 - Leicester (A), Brighton (A), Man City (H), Wolves (A), Bournemouth (H)

Its looking very much like 35 points will be enough to survive. I think the bolder games are the ones the teams down there will target as must-win games. And then perhaps grab one or two points from the others.

Leeds have some horrible fixtures at a time where they can’t defend. I think Leicester survive if they beat Everton. Forest will go down if Leeds beat Bournemouth and Forest don’t pick up more than 2 points from their next 2 games.

Everton will go down if they don’t beat Leicester. 

The way Chelsea are stinking out the division I'd be targetting that one for 3, points