Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I think West Ham, Wolves and Palace will be looking up now.

Southampton are gone.

Two spots between five teams. And fixtures don’t look too kind for those near the bottom this weekend.

Everton v Fulham

Spurs v Bournemouth

Man City v Leicester

Forest v Man Utd

Leeds v Liverpool

Everton will probably look at their game against a Fulham side on the beach as a must-win game. 

I think Leeds might get a point, the other three will probably lose.

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Southampton are gone.

Two spots between five teams. And fixtures don’t look too kind for those near the bottom this weekend.

Everton v Fulham

Spurs v Bournemouth

Man City v Leicester

Forest v Man Utd

Leeds v Liverpool

Everton will probably look at their game against a Fulham side on the beach as a must-win game. 

Sadly, man utd have picked up a few injuries and now their Euro tie is delicately poised may decide they can take a chance against forest with a weaker team 

I can see another scabby 1-0 to the home team a la Liverpool, with about 18% possession and 1 attempt on goal ...🙄

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sadly, man utd have picked up a few injuries and now their Euro tie is delicately poised may decide they can take a chance against forest with a weaker team 

I can see another scabby 1-0 to the home team a la Liverpool, with about 18% possession and 1 attempt on goal ...🙄

Can't see it. 

Top 4 is their priority and its in the balance still if they take their eye off the ball. United have been good at dispatching weaker opponents. Flat track bullies who are higher in the League than opponents who have made them look poor but don't deal with these type of games as well.

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

They have been incredible at getting a result whilst being dreadful with the help of opponents hitting the woodwork missing penalties missing open goals etc whilst scoring a goal off a knee without even shooting, I think the World Cup break helped them massively in being able to try and organise a complete defence which worked for a while whilst a lot of the opposition returned from the World Cup rather unorganised or rested.

6 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Man Utd haven’t lost to anybody in the lower half of the PL yet.

Fingers crossed that record remains following the weekend.

I’m fairly confident after they dispatched of Forest in the cup with relative ease. But with Rashford and Martinez out, they are missing arguably their best two players.

You always have a chance playing against Maguire in defence.

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Man Utd haven’t lost to anybody in the lower half of the PL yet.

Fingers crossed that record remains following the weekend.

I’m fairly confident after they dispatched of Forest in the cup with relative ease. But with Rashford and Martinez out, they are missing arguably their best two players.

You always have a chance playing against Maguire in defence.

eye eyeball GIF by Charlie Mars

Ah Harry Maguire, the Premiership Keogh

22 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Southampton are gone.

Everton v Fulham

Spurs v Bournemouth

Man City v Leicester

Forest v Man Utd

Leeds v Liverpool

Saints beat Palarse tomorrow and they are back in with a shout…

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Annoyingly all the results this afternoon went for Florist.

Can't see Fester getting anything out of Man City but weirder things have happened.

Wolves beat Brentford, Bournemouth beat Spurs. Do you mean just Everton losing to Fulham was the only one that went for florest? 

9 minutes ago, Archie said:

Wolves beat Brentford, Bournemouth beat Spurs. Do you mean just Everton losing to Fulham was the only one that went for florest? 

Southampton got beat unless you think that they're too far gone to trouble Florist now.

See Fester losing already 

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Everton have 4 games I can see to get their points.  3 away from home.  I'm having them to fill one space.  Leicester or Forest the other. Leeds seem to have enough endeavour going forward.