Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Leicester’s final five home games are Bournemouth, Wolves, Everton, Liverpool and West Ham. Throw in Leeds and Fulham away and they should be able to scramble the three wins probably needed for safety.

Leeds next five games are Palace (H), Liverpool (H), Fulham (A), Leicester (H) and Bournemouth (A).

Bournemouth next five are Leicester (A), Spurs (A), West Ham (H), Southampton (A) and Leeds (H).

It seems like we’re entering a period where all the bottom teams are playing each other meanwhile Forest’s next five are against Villa (A), United (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (H) and Brentford (A).

Ouch.

Forest are so bad away from home that you can effectively half the fixtures they have left compared to everyone else. Plus their home form has deserted them at a truly terrible (great) time.

Wonder if they are back to hating the drug smuggler seeing as he’s messed their once in a generation Premier League season up, or will they still be defending him to the hills

I think that’s it for us this season and probably our wonderful manager too. Injuries and poor January recruitment have sunk us. If Dane Murphy was still around I doubt he’d have approved the likes of Wood and Shelvey. 

I’d say see you next season but don’t have many hopes you’ll get to the playoffs let alone win them.. 

35 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think that’s it for us this season and probably our wonderful manager too. Injuries and poor January recruitment have sunk us. If Dane Murphy was still around I doubt he’d have approved the likes of Wood and Shelvey. 

You had a crazy scattergun approach to signings, Whether down to Cooper or someone else it was as mad as putting your head in a Crocodiles mouth then finding there's the sheriff of Nottingham there with an eviction notice for the PL.

The above 2 you mentioned didn't come because they'd heard you won the EU Cup back in the 1800s, They came because their future at the bar codes was finished and you were foolish enough to give them a pay day, Your 1 saving grace is Brenda Johnson who with the grace of god will be out faster than a Rat down a drainpipe in a thunder storm when your shitshow has finished.

If you do go down you're fu**ed financial wise...welcome to the world of reality, And to be honest when Mathew Kelly said..red dogs who will you be tonight...tonight Mathew we're being mostly Deluded.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I’d say see you next season but don’t have many hopes you’ll get to the playoffs let alone win them.. 

Even if you do go down, made a decent attempt at it. Really harsh to sack Cooper, though I'd be amazed if they didn't pull the trigger considering the sackings this season.

7 minutes ago, alanmarklewis said:

Even if you do go down, made a decent attempt at it. Really harsh to sack Cooper, though I'd be amazed if they didn't pull the trigger considering the sackings this season.

Appreciate that, that's my thoughts as well. Despite whats happened in the last couple of months, I have thoroughly enjoyed this season.

I think 90% of us want him to remain. I don't see who else would come in and do enough to keep us up. 

Fully expect Frank Lampard or Brendan in place by Friday.. 😪

Edited by Red_Dawn

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Has he gone yet?

Seen this a lot over the last couple of weeks but probably has some grounding.  Actually felt a bit sorry for him in his post match.  When they start going on about the club comes first, you know a chats been had.  He'd probably welcome it at this point.  Leaving with a nice pay out on a 4 year deal.  His reputation fairly in tact as it hasn't totally gone South.  Still well regarded by the fans on the whole and enough success in the bank last season to get another decent job in the Championship top end. 

Crazy if they sack him - it's the recruitment that's killed them, not the manager. Assuming they go down, they may well get promoted again next season if the keep Cooper - anyone else would be starting from scratch and that's a huge gamble - then again, the owner has piddled so much money on staying in the PL, that he probably thinks he has to do something if there's even a faint chance of them staying up....

8 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Crazy if they sack him - it's the recruitment that's killed them, not the manager. Assuming they go down, they may well get promoted again next season if the keep Cooper - anyone else would be starting from scratch and that's a huge gamble - then again, the owner has piddled so much money on staying in the PL, that he probably thinks he has to do something if there's even a faint chance of them staying up....

Wonder if he’s considered match fixing 😉

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

You only need 9 points.  Draw at Villa, Brentford and Palace.  Beat Southampton and a pissed up Arsenal who'll have won the league by then.  I hope not but it's possible. Back in the old days Coventry had to get 10 points from 12 at the end of every season. Charlton were another one.  I think you've got more chance than you do and I'm always glass half empty on football.

As much as i hate to say it if you want to get established in the prem i still think cooper is the man to do it. Might not keep you up this year, but i reckon he could get you promoted again next go and you gradually build from there