Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

31 minutes ago, Crewton said:

There's a reasonable chance of two out of Forest, Leeds and Leicester going down this season, and I'd have settled for that at the start of the season. 

Karma is coming soon enough for all three.

1 hour ago, Alty_Ram said:

Coming into the last few games it's all still in their hands and some of the more realistic ones might have taken that at the start of the season. It's just so hard to call and it's so ridiculously tight though. At this stage, a couple of positive results and suddenly it's looking a lot rosier. The Leeds game looks huge as they'll be a bag of nerves too.

The other factor to bear in mind is 10 games left with 4 at home and 6 away. They are the 13th best home side but the 20th best away side.  Forest have scored just 4 goals away and have just one win. That has to be a worry.

Not to me i dont give a sh**e.  Well I do, its hilarious

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

There's a reasonable chance of two out of Forest, Leeds and Leicester going down this season, and I'd have settled for that at the start of the season. 

Karma is coming soon enough for all three.

Speaking of karma, do you think this bad run of form you're on is a result of not paying your taxes?

5 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

31 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Speaking of karma, do you think this bad run of form you're on is a result of not paying your taxes?

Dear Pontius Pikelet, I feel much calmer now it’s odds on Florist will go down

We all love Leeds scum, we all love Leeds scum, compared to Nottingham it's only part-scum

We'll forget the red rose in York cathedral that Yorkshire folk try to forget.

We'll pretend the dirt can come off.

I'm even prepared to temporarily...no...that might be too far.

Oh Putin...has the time come? Is the button getting pushed about half nine this evening (BST)?

46 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We all love Leeds scum, we all love Leeds scum, compared to Nottingham it's only part-scum

We'll forget the red rose in York cathedral that Yorkshire folk try to forget.

We'll pretend the dirt can come off.

I'm even prepared to temporarily...no...that might be too far.

Oh Putin...has the time come? Is the button getting pushed about half nine this evening (BST)?

BOOM!!!!   Forest going down with a fiver in the bank a fiver in the bank a fiver in the bank