Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What is it with their groundsman. He has form. Remember this

Investigation launched after Derby’s Richard Keogh has ‘scuffle’ with Nott’m Forest groundsman

Perhaps he's who the Forest crowd were referring to when they were singing "always the victim, it's never your fault" the other week?

Edited by Crewton

One last round of games before the World Cup break.

Palace at home on paper looks like one of those fixtures they should be targeting all three points.

Part of me wants Forest to win so they have some hope going into January so they end up desperately spending another £100m.

If they lose and find themselves about 7 points adrift of 17th by January, they may actually do the sensible thing and plan for next season in the Championship.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Can’t even beat s**** like Torquay or Liverpool..

That’s your level now.

At least we have see a couple of goals on our travels this season. 

Remind me again how many hours it has been since Forest fans last celebrated a goal on their travels. Must be double figures right? 

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

At least we have see a couple of goals on our travels this season. 

Remind me again how many hours it has been since Forest fans last celebrated a goal on their travels. Must be double figures right? 

Yes but if I were playing in a Roy of the rovers league I’d probably fancy a couple myself

Edited by Red_Dawn

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Can’t even beat s**** like Torquay or Liverpool..

That’s your level now.

You’re getting relegated, bottom of the league again, after putting yourselves in derby for generations. But hey, at least you won a game in the league cup. Nice one. 

15 hours ago, I am Ram said:

We won't get much chat off Dawnie this season, they only pop in after a win ?

Na, to be fair Dawnie can't stay away, I think he's a closet Derby fan, just not quite ready to come out.

There's nothing to fear Dawn, I know there might be hurt anger and rejection from some of your forest family (after all, they're creepy and they're Kookie) but I think you'll be surprised at just how accepting most of them will be.

We'll be here for you when you're ready.

Genuine question. If it came down to it, who would you rather go down - Forest or Lampard’s Everton?

If there is one silver lining to the unbelievable luck (and subsequent results) Forest have had recently, it does put the likes of media darlings West Ham and Everton under increasing pressure.