Matchday Thread v Cardiff (Home) Sat 7th May 12:30...

Mucker1884

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

They’ve worked very hard this season for as long as they could. I can forgive them a day off when it really doesn’t matter any more. Fight to the end yes, but zero need to kill themselves today. 

Yeah, I’m not slating them, or that isn’t my intent if that’s how it came across. Just sharing my thoughts

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Disagree. I think it’s because of everything that’s happened this season. Pride, with a tinge of sadness because realistically this is the last time we’ll see a lot of these players wear the shirt.

This is what I feel sad about today., regardless of the score.

Better team lost. Some nice football but no focal point in the box when needed. Soft goal, Curtis lost footing momentarily. Que sara sara

Everyone has given their all. I guess we just have to stiffen every nerve and sinew for the next few days and hope for the best.

Thought all of Tommo, Bird and Cashin played particularly well. Malcolm continues to excite although he and Knighty need to work a bit on communication. It worked sometimes, but not so well on others. Lost some momentum when Tom went off but apparently he was playing with an injection so guess he went off to avoid Lon term damage. 

Their No 29 should have been sent off .. brought Sibbo down .. clear yellow which the ref gave, but ref didn’t see the dirty kick he gave Sibley while he was still on the deck. Nasty dig given with malicious intent. They were a right lot of shirt pullers  and grapplers, I guess we will see more of that next year. Fans were great as usual this season. Loved all the players families at the end. I got a feeling before the official lap of honour that Cashin really wanted to soak up the great feeling, doing his own salute before joining the others. He’s rapidly moving in to my top 1 of favourite players. 

Up The Rams