So pround to be a ram

B4ev6is

Well our fans were great once again every man women and child was firmly behind our team but just a shame odd few had to go to far by chucking flares about a couple fans went onto the pitch but apart from that everyone well behaved.

But our players gave our there all and if we can keep this team togather as much as we can I do feel league better be scared of mighty derby county.

10 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Couldn't make it today got goosebumps watching the videos though, what a club we have, I can't wait to get back to games next season! 

If you can mate try make for last home game of the season.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

If you can mate try make for last home game of the season.

Great thread title! Love how totally ****ed off the EFL and those vindictive fans/owners of certain clubs must be with our love in between fans, coaches and team this season. Assume they thought they'd broken us, Rooney would walk,etc but what an amazing season it has been in so many ways. Its almost like we needed it to remind us how much this crazy club means to us all and how much we mean to the club. Whoever goes or stays, I have never felt this connected to our team and coaches,led by own Churchill, who have given their all. How many of those vindictive pond-life are jealous of all that despite the position we are in

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well our fans were great once again every man women and child was firmly behind our team but just a shame odd few had to go to far by chucking flares about a couple fans went onto the pitch but apart from that everyone well behaved.

But our players gave our there all and if we can keep this team togather as much as we can I do feel league better be scared of mighty derby county.

After all these games, it was great to be stood next to you and your dad at the match today!

Just now, angieram said:

After all these games, it was great to be stood next to you and your dad at the match today!

I am pretty loud but I just like get people going if I can.

But I did have take some pain relief at half time but I had to buy a drink at the ground as I forgot my little bottle iru brue left on the coach.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Great to hear Wayne thank the home fans for clapping the Rams at the end of the match!

An example of all that's best in the beautiful game!

Edited by Brammie Steve

I've loved derby since I was born I've never been as proud as am now of players manager and his staff I love derby so much I'm derby til I die and this season they have fought for the club I have forest fans thinking there going up hope they don't but even if do we are the best supported team and I'm so happy to be a derby fan u guys are amazing to makes Me glad to be a ram love u all rams fans