A very sad post

Geriatram

My friend has not long left of his life, He has terminal cancer and has maybe only weeks to live.  He had his first season ticket when he came out of the army in the mid fifties, and has had it every season since, and then when he married in 1963 his wife had one too, they never missed a home match, but then covid came along and they have not been again. We have a mutual friend who lives in the USA he is in the UK this week end and is taking my friend to what is likely to be his last match ever. I'm just hoping if there are any protests it wont affect the match. So please spare a thought or a prayer if your so minded on Saturday. I wont say his name as he hated social media as much as he loved the Rams. So UP THE RAMS  P will be thinking of you.  

5 hours ago, Geriatram said:

My friend has not long left of his life, He has terminal cancer and has maybe only weeks to live.  He had his first season ticket when he came out of the army in the mid fifties, and has had it every season since, and then when he married in 1963 his wife had one too, they never missed a home match, but then covid came along and they have not been again. We have a mutual friend who lives in the USA he is in the UK this week end and is taking my friend to what is likely to be his last match ever. I'm just hoping if there are any protests it wont affect the match. So please spare a thought or a prayer if your so minded on Saturday. I wont say his name as he hated social media as much as he loved the Rams. So UP THE RAMS  P will be thinking of you.  

Hey buddy I know about cancer not easy to see someone care about is dieing and nrothing you can do about all you can do for him is just be there for him.

I dont know if there is going to be a protest or not but feeling are running high and I'll feelings towards Q and mel.

Theres a beautiful journey ahead. Right now it looks bleak but its very possible. Share that positivity/optimism with him before he leaves us even if its being positive about the fans passion being voiced.  I was extremely positive in a similar situation and its better to leave the world that little bit happier i would like to think. Even if it is "just football"

8 hours ago, Geriatram said:

God bless my friend. ?