mozza

v Coventry City  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 12:30

The Ram's result may surprise you on Saturday. The team is playing well and should be good for a draw.  More to the point, The Sky Blues have the capacity to pummel Derby or completely blow it.  Having beaten Fulham 4-1 and more recently Sheffield United 4- I     27 shots on goal suggests the score could have been 8 for City but that's football. I can't see anything between us other than Derby need to score more! 

Coventry's squad had a few absences due to injuries but it is now as good as can be expected.   McFadzean has been very tired of late so I'd be surprised if he starts.

Gyokores, Hamer and O'Hare are the people to watch out for although Hamer is the only one who performs well week in/ week out.  We also have a sub; Tavares who has hit 15 goals in the reserves and 1 goal as a sub in the first team.   

This is a must win for both teams so I'll go for the draw.

Edited by Flying Fokker

Derby 2-1 Coventry, Morrison. 

After going 2-0 up and missing at least 1 easy chance, Coventry will pull one back due to a sloppy pass at the back and they will be throwing everything at us for the last ten mintues which will continue into +7 minutes of injury time. There will be a debatable refereeing decision.

Edited by NottmRAM