Is it back on then?

Amberram

3 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Wouldn't have thought so, they'll still be hoping for an automatic promotion place if things go well, but even their position in the play-offs isn't all that secure if they go poorly

614596498_tophalf.JPG.dcf341c9d1c99c5d106056da32a435e8.JPG

If Cardiff and Peterborough beat them, they could blame Derby again as those teams are trying so hard to stay in the division at the expense of us. I'm sure ol' Gibbo could spin some kind of nonsense to make his shortcomings our fault again.

Edited by RodleyRam

21 hours ago, europia said:

Yes a bit of a dilemma: if we are destined to fail,  is it better to be respectfully relegated with few games to go, or suffer the absolute torture of it going to the wire but falling short in the final game? 

My money is on us needing a goal when the board goes up at 90mins. 
That is the new Derby Way... and will go down in football folklore, when we get the goal we need, on 94 mins.    

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That is the new Derby Way... and will go down in football folklore, when we get the goal we need, on 94 mins.    

Imagine if that actually happened... pitch invasion

I wonder what sort of mindset the Cardiff players would have last game of the season if we needed the win. Would they ease up as they wont want injuries going into the summer plus might admire what we have achieved & may even be wanting us to stay up. They literally will have nothing to play for.

Although same could have been said when we needed a draw at home vs Reading and got battered!

23 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I wonder what sort of mindset the Cardiff players would have last game of the season if we needed the win. Would they ease up as they wont want injuries going into the summer plus might admire what we have achieved & may even be wanting us to stay up. They literally will have nothing to play for.

Although same could have been said when we needed a draw at home vs Reading and got battered!

Bet Marlon Pack scores an 89th minute equaliser the poo house.  He's got form.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

You get an angry face cos just the thought of it nearly gave me a heart attack.