Does money from shirts go straight to the club now it's run by fanatics?

bimmerman

2 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Now the shop is ran by fanatics,does money from shirt sales go direct to the club anymore? Looking at buying my yearly cut price shirt and just wondered now Morris sold something else off as well

Hope so as I bought one last week, along with Derby County pencil case, eraser, pencil sharpener, bendy pencil etc. Hoped most of the cash would end up with the club in any case. Do you think it's weird to have Derby bedsheets when you're 37?

2 minutes ago, TaahnRam said:

Hope so as I bought one last week, along with Derby County pencil case, eraser, pencil sharpener, bendy pencil etc. Hoped most of the cash would end up with the club in any case. Do you think it's weird to have Derby bedsheets when you're 37?

No. I’m 45 and have He-Man bedsheets. 

I jest…..they’re actually She-Ra sheets…

13 minutes ago, TaahnRam said:

Yes 

22 minutes ago, TaahnRam said:

I mean,I at 33 am playing Pokémon 'with' my kids on the Nintendo so I'm probably not one to pass judgement...

18 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

I mean,I at 33 am playing Pokémon 'with' my kids on the Nintendo so I'm probably not one to pass judgement...

Sad.

At least take pride in your Pokemon...had my wife pre-order so I could get the little figurine!

1 hour ago, bimmerman said:

Now the shop is ran by fanatics,does money from shirt sales go direct to the club anymore? Looking at buying my yearly cut price shirt and just wondered now Morris sold something else off as well

No,Fanatics are a retail company who sell the clubs merchandise,they also employ the staff that are employed in the shop.the club will get a percentage of sales.That is why Fanatics are not part of the club in administration,they are a completely different entity to DCFC.