The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Fixture release day - Thursday 23 June

We are not going to be taken over before that are we 

If it isn't an identikit deal to CK's then I don't see how we can possibly tie up all the loose ends by then. Even after proof of funds and fit and proper person nonsense, if any of the debt repayment amounts change then surely that will need negotiating with all the different parties and even then EFL signoff required followed by actually getting the money across. I just can't see how this can be done if the rate of progress of previous deals was even remotely realistic.

2 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

If it isn't an identikit deal to CK's then I don't see how we can possibly tie up all the loose ends by then. Even after proof of funds and fit and proper person nonsense, if any of the debt repayment amounts change then surely that will need negotiating with all the different parties and even then EFL signoff required followed by actually getting the money across. I just can't see how this can be done if the rate of progress of previous deals was even remotely realistic.

It’s all rubbish IMO .

I don’t believe anything Ed Dawes says bye the way. 

In fact I’ve now lost interest in the whole thing 

Edited by Curtains
Added

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Fixture release day - Thursday 23 June

We are not going to be taken over before that are we 

No dont think so but suppose we have to hope sufficiently progressed for EFL and they have enough guarantees re finances for next season. Yet another big week ahead

Just now, CBRammette said:

No dont think so but suppose we have to hope sufficiently progressed for EFL and they have enough guarantees re finances for next season. Yet another big week ahead

The EFL are awful .

How can they after bringing us to our knees now say they are helping.

I don’t believe a word of it. 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s all rubbish IMO .

I don’t believe anything Ed Dawes says bye the way. 

In fact I’ve now lost interest in the whole thing 

I don’t single out ED in that regard. I don’t believe anything ANYONE says at the moment.

Recon it’s going to be freezing cold for the rest of the week because Carol on BBC breakfast told me it’s going to be hot hot hot..

9 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

At the rate of previous deals we'd be lucky to get it done by 2023 fixtures 

Think with everything so up in the air we are in Bolton territory.  Sellable assets on the books leaving to facilitate creditor gap and cover outstanding transfer fees and using u18's/23's to keep wages within the scope of money coming in to cover wages.  Probably 20% of the current wage.  A good few tonkings up to September/ October when we may be allowed to bring in free agents - probably not the best as that's why they're unattached.  Come the following transfer window with proper infrastructure in place we may be able to improve things depending on how desirable our league position is.   -15 would probably mean another drop. Without it we'll probably be ok to push on from League 1 in a year.  This could change if someone miraculously pulls 30 million out their butt but if that was happening it would have in January when we had a real chance of staying up.  The new buyer will probably save 10 million quid in wages they would have spent though so a few million wriggle room now ?

Does anyone know if its business as usual at the club in terms of team affairs or has everyone downed tools?  Because if latter and eyes off the ball we will have a bang average team next year.  We wont be allowed to spend any money and players wages etc will be capped etc.  If there are no targets and ones there were have gone, dread to think what we will end up with.

11 hours ago, LERam said:

This is the biggest sign something was going wrong.

He's an active man on twitter, then he's just disappeared. He's a coward in my eyes..... if its gone tits up, money not gone through, whatever, just be a man, explain you've messed up and apologise.

I don't agree with any abuse he or anyone else gets, but if he just said yeah look, my finances have gone to s***, it won't pass AML, whatever, then he'll get a lot more understanding voices. The worst thing you can do after giving it the biggun, is falling off the face of the earth 

As I said last week, he is a "no news is bad news kinda guy".

He was too vocal, loves the sound of his own tweet, and all of a sudden, nothing.

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nixon has now been reduced to stating the bleeding obvious as Alan Sugar would say. Andy Appleby is tried and trusted in fronting football investors as we well know. He’s now my first hope simply because we are familiar with him and he is trustworthy after the misery we have been through these past couple of years. I long for some normality.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

With regards to quantuma and there allegedly being up to "8 interested parties".

I think this is a tactical move by Q.

They know and we know there are 3 realistic options for the club now...Mike Ashley, Morgan and Appleby (if he can find a rich friend).

I think the whole, we have loads of interested parties is just a way of saying to Ashley/Morgan, now is your time, put up or p%ss off.

I shudder at the thought of Q sifting through 8 credible business plans/bids and giving as many access to data. We will be here until next year.

16 minutes ago, The Big One said:

Does anyone know if its business as usual at the club in terms of team affairs or has everyone downed tools?  Because if latter and eyes off the ball we will have a bang average team next year.  We wont be allowed to spend any money and players wages etc will be capped etc.  If there are no targets and ones there were have gone, dread to think what we will end up with.

Probably depends on Wayne's wifi so at least he is in a top Dubai hotel rather than a caravan on North Norfolk coast

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With regards to quantuma and there allegedly being up to "8 interested parties".

I think this is a tactical move by Q.

They know and we know there are 3 realistic options for the club now...Mike Ashley, Morgan and Appleby (if he can find a rich friend).

I think the whole, we have loads of interested parties is just a way of saying to Ashley/Morgan, now is your time, put up or p%ss off.

I shudder at the thought of Q sifting through 8 credible business plans/bids and giving as many access to data. We will be here until next year.

I don't get the bidding process though. 'Best and final' is that supposed to encourage a high bid. Plus you don't know the cut-off date, or do the bidders?

I reckon we'll be pleasantly surprised how fast things move from here. (Genuinely)

I'm calling.....Tuesday 21st June 2022 at 13:05, and Morgan gets it. (Guessing, wildly optimistically)

My ITK status comes from the fact that it's sunny, I just saw a blackbird and my Amazon order is late. (Untruthfully)

So it's based on just as solid grounds as anything Nixon has shared. (Accurately)

10 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Me neither - they are incompetent and vindictive, overly influenced by certain individuals and leak like a sieve to the press

Trevor Birch worked at Derby County and now he wants to save us after the EFL inflicted untold damage on the club. 

I await to see what happens with Derby County as we all do .

Love the Rams and can’t really believe where we are right now. 

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Per Ed Dawes last night, I would guess the administrators might be doing some media rounds today so we might be getting some clarity on where we stand. Wouldn’t expect anything before midday though possibly later!

Did he mention they were doing interviews today?