The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Another bit of good news: it’s confirmed that the Clowes bid will avoid any further point deductions. 

No news yet on contract extensions, signing players or what needs to be done in that regard.

Takeover complete on 29 June, player contracts run til 30 June. No sweat. 

Big fan of this part of the statement, let’s see how long it takes the conspiracy crew to pick it apart. “Well yes Q’s statement does say he has the resources to support the club but my mate’s milkman heard Clowes was actually a Forest fan in disguise and his money is made of chocolate”…. Or words to that effect 

COYR ? 

4C9DE545-D30B-4639-B831-AA998E3224B6.jpeg

1 minute ago, w8sey said:

Would have liked to have seen Rosenior given it outright. He may well end up with it, but if he was going to get it full time wouldn't we have given it to him now?

Don’t think they can offer a permanent position while the ownership is still up for grabs. Small steps though and I assume he will be confirmed with the full position once the takeover is across the line.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

For non Twits:

image.thumb.png.7fb1813534b4653610219de717230098.png

image.thumb.png.0178ed56a0f3536f5f7e402862b17f86.png

Brilliant news and to go with this I now believe that the planned way forward is the formation of a consortium of backers to spread the risk and ensure the club is stably and strongly restructured to take it forward again. That also fits with the confidence expressed in this statement. At long last we may even now get to be surprised at just how fast things will now happen. Better late than never.

No longer will DCFC be just a rich man's toy.

Onwards and Upwards.

COYR

4 minutes ago, w8sey said:

Would have liked to have seen Rosenior given it outright. He may well end up with it, but if he was going to get it full time wouldn't we have given it to him now?

He’s probably cautious about taking it full time at this stage as a lot is dependant on everything going through on the 29th. I would expect him to to be announced full time following the successful purchase of the the club and an understanding of budgets / contracts etc.

33 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

You talk far too much sense GoC and as ever have hard facts and figures to back it up. The risk for EFL is pushing too hard to prevent Derby from having a competitive squad, it doesn't seem fair or even necessarily legal.

If it's right what some have posted, Wouldn't it fail the INTEGRITY of the league?

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Great news. The one slight downer is the reference to the purchase being of the business and assets. I infer from that that The Company The DCFC Ltd , which has traded since 1884 will cease to exist.  

Perhaps transfer of business and assets works differently in the UK. But, I would imagine Clowes is buying that LTD (the club)…not dissolving it (cease to exist/liquidation) 

I imagine it is more like stewardship of a kingdom; Clowes will become the most recent ‘steward’ of The DCFC Ltd. 

Edited by Hanny
Clarity