The Administration Thread

Boycie

When I visit this site the first thing I look at is the "Daily Updates" thread. Often followed by the crushing disappointment of discovering that, despite this being such a terrible, precarious time for the club, nothing has happened! When will this end do we think? I'm lucky to have a lot of interesting distractions/diversions, but I'm sure there are many fans struggling to take much more of it.

1 minute ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

The source of these rumours always puzzles me, if Q has leaked this information what is their motivation, what’s in it for them?

Thats if there’s any truth in the rumours to start with.

So Appleby has lodged a highly competitive bid but it still doesn’t satisfy Q. Would it be less than Mel wants for the stadium but enough to avoid -15 points ? Or only offering Quantuma 50p in the pound re their fees?

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

When I visit this site the first thing I look at is the "Daily Updates" thread. Often followed by the crushing disappointment of discovering that, despite this being such a terrible, precarious time for the club, nothing has happened! When will this end do we think? I'm lucky to have a lot of interesting distractions/diversions, but I'm sure there are many fans struggling to take much more of it.

Me too mate, I trawl through the impending pages with a sigh.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Just my personal hunch, opinion not fact.

It wouldn't suprise me if everyone is offering enough to satisfy creditors and the EFL and now we are waiting while the administrators are negotiating their very well deserved admin fees.

Would not suprise me in the slightest if that was the hold up.

Why do they have to negotiate when they can just put in their bill, which has already been calculated?

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I put SSN on several times a day expecting the breaking news ticker to be bid accepted for the Rams. Nothing of the sort though, usually nonsense about Lewis Hamilton losing an inch in height.

Well I keep telling myself that if we did get sold I wouldn’t get a sky sports notification on my phone about it.  So arrive at home fully expecting to open up the forum and read about the sale of the club.

You can’t teach stupid.

19 minutes ago, Chopper said:

It was my understanding that the interested parties are being sent to the efl, not the bidders. This is so the efl could work in tandem with Q the get the process done faster so when a new PB is announced it can be finalis ...

faster? Efl? Q?

Hang on my blood sugars must be low...

If AA

Ramstrust went on to say its bidders who have been sent to EFL